Six.

Justin's POV.

About an hour had passed since we got back to my place. Ariana & I had walked upstairs, laying down on the bed.

She was looking straight at the television. I turned to her, watching her eyes move around. I got closer, bringing my lips to her jaw. My breath sent chills down her spine, since she jolted out of her spot.

I began sucking on her neck, leaving her breathless. She sat up as I did. "You sure you wanna do this?" I asked, looking at her with a smirk on my face.

"Please.." She said almost as if she couldn't handle it. 

I laid her down roughly, not in anyway to hurt her though. I brought my lips to hers as she tugged on the ends of my hair. I ran my hands down her side, then slipped in my tongue when she was unaware. 

She began lifting my shirt off, revealing my sharp abs, my toned arms. She bit her lip as she unbottoned my jeans. 

I slid down back to her neck, tugging on her shirt. She sat up & tore it off as I started kissing & sucking on her collarbone. She unbottoned her shorts, leaving her bare besides her bra & underwear. I'm only in my boxers at this point, the chain still around my neck. 

I slipped my hand under her back, unclipping her bra. Sliding it down her shoulders, I moved down to her breasts. She slid my boxers down. Until finally, we were both completely bare. 

I stuck it in, thrusting harder & harder as the time went by. Her moans filled the room, until I kissed her. Her soft legs wrapped around my waist. Digging her manicured nails into my muscled back.

We went farther & farther, until we had both reached our climax. I dropped my body down beside her. She snuggled her head onto my chest, while I wrapped my arm around her. 

"Don't leave me." She sleepily whispered, looking up at me. "That'll never happen baby." I said back,  kissing her forehead. Before we knew it she was asleep. 

I got up, sliding myself from her. I opened the bathroom door, shutting it quietly. Not wanting to wake her up. I turned the water on a reasonable temperature. I stepped in once it got warm enough, washing down myself. 

I stepped out after about ten minutes, wrapping the towel around my waist. I walked out into the room & Ariana was up, with my clothes on. I started putting mine on. 

"JUSTIN!" Chaz yelled from downstairs, frantically.

"WHAT?" I said getting dressed quicker then running downstairs with Ariana behind me.

"we've... we've started a war." He said, looking up with a distant look in his eyes.

"What the fuck do you mean you've started a war?" I spat out at him, absolutely furios.

"We have another gang in Stratford. They're after us."

"Dammit Chaz i told you i wasn't doing this shit anymore." I yelled running my hand over my face. 

"I know.. we'll-"

"You'll handle it my ass. You're nothing without me, if it wasn't for me this damn crew wouldn't be together. " Looking furiously at him.

He nodded, as if he knew. The hurt in Ariana's eyes was almost enough to upset me, I didn't let it show. This was the first time she's seen me act this way.

"I'm sorry.."

"Save it Chaz. Nobody cares. I'll handle it." I got up, kissing Ariana's cheek & running out of the door.

----

Ariana's POV.

My hand was over my mouth. I was trying not to get upset but it had already hit.

"Justin does this all the time.."

"I don't care if he's mad." I said sniffling. "I care about him getting hurt." The tears rolled down my tan cheeks.

 About an hour later, Chaz had left to go find him. He came back, his shirt covered in blood.

"Justin..." He said, stuttering, as if he didn't want me to know.

"Justin what?" I said, the tears coming back as if they had never left.

"Justin was shot Ariana.."

With that, I was in the car to the hospital. He had to be okay.

When i got there, & the front desk lady led me to his room, he was laying there, motionless. They said he was put in a coma, he already been through a surgery. I sat there in the room.

I finally had the strength to get up. I grabbed his hand. "Baby.. you can't leave me. I need you. You need to stay here. For me. I love you so much. Please.."

He twitched, didn't wake up..