"What the f*ck is up with the temper tantrum? What's wrong with you today? You've been in a shit mood all day," Niall called me out on my poor behaviour.

I had two options here- tell him to mind his own business, or ask for his opinion on the Jen situation. He couldn't really understand my hesitations in sleeping with her, since he wasn't a dad to be, but maybe he could give me an insight on why she was so pissed off at me.

I decided on option two, it was better to talk to my friends about it, get their opinion on it, then try and explain to Jen why I was acting the way I was.

"I'm fighting with Jen I think."

"You think? Mate if a chick is pissed at you, you will definitely know about it, what happened?" Julian asked.

"Well last night she wanted to have sex, and I kind of pushed her off,"

"What did you do that for?" Niall asked appalled that I would do that.

"I'll get to that just let me explain. So she rolled over and I told her I loved her..."

"Did she say it back?" Niall interrupted.

"No."

He and Julian then shook their heads and began to laugh.

"Yep, definitely in the dog house," Julian announced like I didn't already know that.

"Just hear me out without interrupting me. We haven't slept together since I've been here. The first six weeks she wouldn't because she said it would affect my recovery, then a couple nights ago when I got the all clear she tried to initiate something.

Obviously I was into it, we did everything we normally did, but when it got to the actual sex part of it, I panicked. So I told her I was tired and I guess she just believed me.

Then last night she tried again and I rejected her again, and this time she got upset. So this morning when I was in the shower she caught me wanking off. I didn't know she saw, I only found out when I was ready to drive her to work and I noticed she was crying, and refused to let me take her.

So then I ran out to the car and asked what happened. She said she saw me this morning and that I don't need her anymore because she's fat and ugly, then she said I guess it's easy to fall out of love with someone as fast as you fall in, or something along those lines.

Now she won't answer my calls, she's got her phone off. What the f*ck am I meant to think of it? She thinks I won't sleep with her because of her appearance, and I don't know if she thinks I'm falling out of love with her, and she's falling out of love with me."

It did feel good to tell the lads about this, I just hoped they would make me feel better somehow rather than make me feel worse about the whole thing.

"Why does she think she's fat and ugly? She's f*cking gorgeous, do you tell her that? I know my missus is insecure about that shit so I tell her all the time she's beautiful, chicks needs that assurance I guess," Julian questioned me.

"Of course I tell her, she was and still is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, since day one I've thought it, and constantly remind her of it. She's pregnant, she thinks the bigger she gets the uglier she gets.

The reason I won't sleep with her has nothing at all to do with what she looks like, she still looks perfect to me no matter what. I still love her today as much as I ever have, so that's not the issue either."

"So then what's the issue Harry? You really can't blame her for being upset over you rejecting her, without even giving some kind of explanation."