Ending 5

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My eyes weren't even open yet and I could just tell by the pungent smell in the air who was near me. I had spent months in Shigaraki's room so I would never forget his smell. Shigaraki smelt like sweat and mildew. There was no stopping the tears from coming. They slide out of my closed eyes and down my face.

"There is no use in pretending to be asleep" Shigaraki's voice echoed off the walls

I flinch when a hand reaches out whipping the tears off of my face. My eyes snapped open. The first thing I saw was Shigaraki. He was sitting next to me on a bed so he could lean over and watch me. My face was being rubbed by his hand that had a glove on it covering two of the fingers so he didn't turn me to dust—those cracked lips were spread into a tight smile.

"I can't believe I got you back" his voice was so cheerful as he patted my face "I'll never let you go again"

My body shook violently as sobs left my body. This was the one person I never wanted to see again and now I was trapped with him. Again.

"I won't let you escape this time-"  he had stopped petting my face now he was holding onto my cheek tightly "-I even moved you into an isolated bunker to keep you from escaping. The only ones who know about this place are me and Dr.Kyudai. Dr.Kyudai even equipped this place with a whole bunch of security features to keep you in. The doctor wasted no expense. There are lesser, robots, and vault doors, and that's only some of this place's securities."

They probably spent a million dollars to keep me trapped here. How had he done this in less than a year?

"What if something happens to you?" I wasn't sure why I asked but I had to

The dark glint in Shigaraki's eyes made me shiver "Then you die most likely from starving to death"

He would rather see me dead than see me free. I really underestimated how crazy this guy truly was.

"I had so many regrets after you left-" Shigaraki's voice pulled me from my thoughts "-there was so much I wanted to do with you like hug you, watch movies with you, kiss you, but then you were gone. I won't ever live in regret again"

I didn't like the sound of that and I had a right to be worried as he started to unbutton my shirt. I was still in my school uniform. My jacket had already been taken off but now he was working on my white blouse no doubt my skirt would be next.

"Shiggy please I am sleepy. Could we do this another time?" I try to plead with him

Shigaraki thought about it for a moment before shaking his head no "If was up to you we would never do it so it's better if we just do it now"

"That makes no sense," I said as I tried to scoot away from him but Shigaraki just grabbed me pushing me back against the bed

(SA AHEAD)