ENDING 4

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It hurts that is all I thought as I open my eyes. My feet and arm were restrained by rope. The rope was so tight as it dug into my skin. Every movement of my body wouldn't release me from the tightrope. There was nothing covering my mouth and I could feel my choker still fasten around my neck.

"h-help" my voice was weak but I tried again "H-HELP" my voice came out as a loud scream "SOMEONE HELP ME"

I could hear footsteps coming towards the room. The sound frighten me but when the door opened reviling a middle age woman entering the room I relaxed a little.

"Help please"

I gulped as the female looked annoyed. "Get in here brat" she talked like Bakugo. She even looked like him with her spike blonde hair and those red eyes. When Bakugo enter the room I knew this person had to be his mother.

"What do you want hag" Bakugo asked

The woman smacked him on the back of the head "Watch your mouth" Bakugo rubbed the back of his head as he listen to his mother "You said you would keep her under control if I allowed you to keep her here so why the hell is she screaming?"

"That dame Daku wouldn't let me gag her. He was afraid she would throw up from the drug and choke on it in her sleep." Bakugo explained

I couldn't help but cry at the fact that an adult would actually agree to help their son hold me, hostage.

"Well she's awake now so handle it" his mom ordered before leaving the room

Once his mother was gone he came into the room. When the door shut trapping us both inside a fear filled my gut. "Why?" was all I could say as he place a cloth gag into my mouth.

Bakugo sat beside me on the bed that restrained me. He gently caressed my face with his sweaty hand. Those eyes looked so lovesick as they stared down at me.

"This could have been avoided if Icey-hot wouldn't have tried to keep you to himself. You can thank him for us having to take you" Bakugo said

"Please let me go" I try to say but it was muffled by the gag

The was a soft knock at the door. "Come in" Bakugo answered as he got up from the bed

Deku and Kirishima walked into the room shutting the door behind them. Deku looked so excited to see me awake. He ran to my bedside kneeling next to it to check on me. I flinch when he grabbed my wrist checking my pulse.

"Why is her heart rate so high?" Deku asked

"Of course, she afraid dumb ass" Bakugo shouted at his dimwitted friend

Deku looked hurt as he looked back at me. "You are scared?" he asked when though I couldn't answer so I nod my head.

"What do we do to make her unafraid?" Deku asked