Chapter 15 Shower

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Everything felt ungodly hot I try pushing the covers off me but that did nothing to ease the heat. I wanted to open my eyes to find out why it was hot in my room. As I try a pounding in my head stopped me. It was as if there was a monster in my head trying to pound his way out of my skull. Could be that I was getting sick maybe I could convince mom to let me stay home today.

Shouldn't she be waking me up by now? My mom always had a second sense when I woke up. She would always burst into my room to speak to me about nothing important. Where was she I needed her?

I reluctantly forced my eyes to open there was a blue light that hurt my eyes but they soon adjusted to it. Now I knew why my mother hadn't woken me it was because I wasn't home. All of the memories that went away because of the alcohol Kurugiri had given me was coming back. I was taken last night by Shigaraki and this was his room.

The arms that were around me pulled me closer to a lanky frame. I didn't struggle not wanting to disturb Shigaraki from his slumber instead I took in my surroundings. We were lying in a large bed that sat in the corner of the room. The placement of the bed gave a great view of everything else in the room. There wasn't much in the room except for the far side of the room there was a tv that was giving off a blue glow. In front of the large tv, there was a small couch. A dresser stood across from the bed with a door beside it. There was one more door that was on the opposite side of the room so one had to be a way out. There was no more furniture in the room but there was a trash can and laundry basket both of which were overflowing with clothes or trash.

I needed to try and escape before Shigaraki woke up. Now that there was no alcohol in my system to numb me I would be fully aware if he try to do something to me. I shudder at the thought of having Shigaraki's crusty hands on me.

As gently as I could I grabbed onto Shigaraki's wrist. When he didn't stir I slowly lifted it off of my waist still holding his wrist I gently slide a pillow in my place. Shigaraki pulled the pillow into his body it made a great Y/n replacement. My footsteps were quiet thanks to my mother's training. The closest door was my best bet it would be too risky to try the door across the room and it not be it. If the first door wasn't it then I would have no choice but to go across the room as silently as possible.

When I grabbed the handle to the mystery door I looked back to Shigaraki. He was still asleep holding the pillow tightly against himself. I turn my attention back to the door slowly twisting the handle to the door. There was a small click signaling that the door was unlatched. I push the door open thankful that it didn't squick as it opens.

'Please be freedom' I chanted in my head as the door open

The door opened to darkness but as the blue light from the tv enters the room so I could see more. I had chosen wrong this was the bathroom complete with shower, toilet, sink, and a claw foot tub. The door I wanted was across the room beside the TV. I had to get to it before Shigaraki noticed my absence.