Aloe

*Disclaimer* G/G Smut

Your step mother was right.

The cold slippery aloe gel she rubbed on your butt cheek welts, after you gobbled down the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich you've ever had in your life, was so relaxing you almost fell asleep right on top of her bed.

You probably would have, had Billie not spread your butt cheeks apart to rub some aloe on your little back hole too...

Your clit button instantly tingled whenever your step mother touched your bottom hole...

She rubbed the sticky gel in slow circles around your butt hole until her middle finger went dry and she had to dip it in the cool gel again.

"...How does that feel sweet girl?" Billie whispered to you as she rubbed the natural healing ointment on your booty hole.

"It feels nice, Mommy..." You said to Billie, as your heart started beating faster.

"Does it feel nice on your little butt hole?" She asked you.

"Yes, Mommy..." You gasped with a blush as she rubbed your anus.

She had to remind you to whisper so that you don't wake up Alby who was sleeping in his crib.

You were trying to whisper, but you were caught by surprise when she suddenly said, "How about this? You like it when I touch you down here too don't you?" She whispered, reaching up under you and cupping your bare girl folds in her right hand.

Her finger sinking in between your lips in a firm grip, as she held you tightly by the vagina.

You gasped, turning your head to look back at her.

Billie was smirking down at you as she started sliding her finger up and down inbetween your puffy lips, making your baby hole quiver and your clit button stiffen....

You looked away from her gaze, burying your face in your pillow as your step mother played with your special pink parts again...

You remembered this game..

You knew she wasn't going to stop rubbing you down there until you made her finger sticky with your baby hole cream.

You tried to push your creamies out - you even got up on your knees and pushed your butt out and up so your puffy lips opened wide...but Billie just thought you wanted her to taste you, because as soon as you opened your folds for her, she said "Yummy" and moved her hand to shove her wiggling tongue into your pink slit.

You gasped, feeling Billie's fast tongue wetting your tingling girl parts.

You were torn between pleasure and shame as your perverted step mother licked in between your spread vagina folds.

You always got a warm pleasure throbbing in your baby hole whenever Billie licked you down there...and you were so deeply ashamed that you liked when she rubbed her tongue inside your private parts...

You finally whimpered in pleasure when - at last - you felt your step mother's hot wet tongue digging up inside of your squeezing hot baby hole.

"- Ooohhh god! Mommy yesssss - yessss- I love it soooo much when you shove your tounge up my baby hole!" You cried softly as you started humping back against her taste buds- pushing your butt cheeks up against Billie's face as your inner cunny walls quivered around her fast jabbing tongue.

You wanted her to lick your butt hole too so you gasped, "Lick my holes! Lick both of my special holes!"

"Yeah?" Billie gasped.