Enough

You never even made it to the bus station.

Once your Dad realized he was missing money he put two and two together and realized you had robbed him and ran away.

So the kidnaping alert was changed to an average runaway report and the Amber alert was cancelled.

Your neighbor was still in custody though because they found a dead girl in the trunk of his car.

You heard that part on the police radio after you were stopped by the cops, with their lights and sirens going,who pulled over in front of you blocking your way down the street.

You should have known that it was going to look awfully suspicious for you to be walking down the street alone at this time of night!

You gave them a fake name, but they already had your picture because you had been reported as a runaway.

You begged the cops not to take you back home after they slapped handcuffs on you.

You said you'd rather spend the rest of your life in jail!

You even broke down, in the back of the cop car,and admitted your step mother was molesting you.

You told them she made you do porn and the only reason you ran away was because you didn't want Greta Thunberg to poop in your vagina.

You must have sounded crazy, because instead of taking you home - or to jail- the concerned officers took you to an emergency psychiatric hospital.

You told the ER doctor everything about how Billie killed all those people -icluding your real Mom- just so she could keep molesting you in private.....and the doctor said he believed you.

He kept saying everything was going to be ok now and you were safe here....that Billie wouldn't hurt you anymore.

You were sobbing hysterically in relief until a nurse snuck up behind you and pricked you with a sedation needle!

You tried to get away but you were tackled and held to the ground by orderlies who were claiming you were delusional!

Even the doctor - who you thought was on your side- said you were suffering from a severe mental breakdown and you couldn't see the difference between reality and fantasy.

You don't remember passing out, but the sound of a baby crying woke you up....

You found yourself tied down to a hospital bed with sunlight filling the room.

Your stepmother Billie was standing to your left, in her pajamas,rocking a fussy Alby.

Your father was standing on the right side of your bed and he didn't look very happy as he yelled at the doctor.

You thought he was standing up for you - yelling at them for daring to stick you with a needle and tie you down like a wild hog!

Unfortunately your dad was not yelling to defend you.

He was yelling because he hated you.

He was saying he didn't want you discharged home on "anti psychotic meds" as the doctor had suggested.

Instead your Dad said he wanted to relinquish all of his parental rights and have you discharged to the streets since you wanted to steal from him and his wife and make up all of these wild lies for attention.

He said he couldn't deal with your attention seeking behavior anymore and he's embarrassed of being your father.

That you were growing up to be a horrible influence on Alby and he doesn't want you anywhere near his family!