A Wrap

*Disclaimer* G/G Filth

You decided to just run away from home.

Your Dad didn't love you.

Your baby brother didn't even know you.

Your step mother loved you..... way too much.

It was a bold decision - scary even- but you didn't want to make anymore naked movies for Billie!

You hated making those gross movies!

Greta was nice to you on set....but right after she got done sucking on your clit button while pushing her finger in and out of your baby hole - demonstrating the "catastrophic events" that would occur if global warming wasn't fixed in this generation - she just.....dismissed you.

She gave you all sorts of fireworks and you made a squirty mess of your juices all over her mouth and chin- as she slurped between your folds - but it was just another day of social justice work to her.

Your shaking, gasping orgasm was the "Earth's catastrophic event" she was referring too.

She said the Earth, like your body, was being sucked dry of its "natural resources" aka your girl juices.

That scavengers, like her rough finger, were plundering protected forests and sacred bodies of water....

It did feel really really good so you were humping Greta's finger while she was pressing it up and down against the special spot inside of your cunny.

The one on top that makes your pee hole quiver and your clit button tremble whenever someone rubs it.

Greta's finger felt so satisfying rubbing up and down and in and out of your wet little baby hole that you were moaning loudly as the warm twitchy feeling made goosebumps of pleasure ripple from your special spot down to your curling toes and up to your cloud filled head.

You forgot that the hotel room you came to film the movie in - was full of old men with cameras and microphones recording you and Greta's naked game on the bed.

You humped Greta's finger fast - letting all of your creamies out as your baby hole juiced and throbbed harder and harder.

Your hole was squeezing fast and the tingles were rising - you knew you were going to goo all over her pounding finger any second....especially when Greta stuck her tongue out and rubbed it really, really fast all over your clit bud right through your explosion of fireworks.

You had only let one other girl besides Billie rub her sticky wet girl parts against yours.....

Your old friend on the bathroom floor at your school once.

You tried to stick your clit button into each others open baby holes that day but it was too hard so you just humped  your buttons against each other's hole while pressing your puffy folds back and forth.

Then you rubbed your clits against each other's butt cheeks until you were caught by a teacher who walked in the bathroom and saw you two naked humping on the floor.

It was still the most humiliating moment of your entire life......

Your Dad walking in on you and Billie was more infuriating now than it was embarrassing because clearly your Dad didn't care......

If he cared.....well...... he didn't show it.

So no, you couldn't stand living with him a moment longer!

You couldn't stay here and make more movies for your perverted step mother either.....

Even though you had fun when Greta was pushing her clit deep inside of your squirty girl hole as you gooed and humped up and down against her - rubbing your own fast twitching button against her warm slipperiness.