Alby

The pregnant albino woman standing at your front door when you opened it, frowned as soon as she saw you.

"Excuse me young lady, why aren't you in school?" She demanded quite rudely, as she clutched the clipboard in her hands.

"It's summer break!" You snapped, appalled at the lady's audacity to show up to YOUR house with her attitude! " - Now what do you want?!"

"Are your parents home?" The woman in the fancy business dress and heels asked.

"My Dad's at work and my Mom's DEAD! Now what do you want?!" You demanded.

"Oh deary - I'm so sorry to hear that! When did Billie O'Connell die?" She asked, grabbing the pen attached to her clipboard, ready to write down your answer.

"Billie O'Connell is NOT my mom! She's my step mother! My real mother died last year!" You spit, offended.

"Your father remarried already?!" The nosy woman asked with a gasp.

"Who're you and what do you want?!" You asked.

You were getting nervous now.

This strange pregnant lady in the fancy business dress was asking way too many questions!

Your step mom, Billie, left to go have lunch with her music producer friends two hours ago.

She said to just order whatever you want for lunch and she would be back before your father gets home from work at 6.

It was a quarter after two and you were waiting on your McDonald to be delivered when this random lady showed up at your front door instead.

"Are you home alone?" The woman asked, before she said she had important "adult" business to discuss.

"My grandma's taking a nap upstairs - now what do you want?!" You lied, knowing good and well your only living grandma was senile and locked up in a nursing home two states away.

"I'll just come back another time...." The lady said, as she turned to leave.

You didn't want the strange lady coming back at all!

"- Ummm we're going on vacation tonight! We won't be back until the school year starts again! Is there a message you want me to pass along?" You lied once more, having no intentions of passing on any such messages.

The lady hesitated, giving you an uncertain look.

".....My mom's dead. How much worse can YOUR news be?" You asked her.

The woman looked guilty for a moment before she sighed and asked you a shocking question.

"Have you noticed anything....strange...about your step mother Billie?" She asked.

"Strange? Like what?" You asked innocently, even though your heart begun pounding in fear.

What exactly did this woman know?!

"Well.....does your step mother ever do anything that makes you feel.....uncomfortable?" The nosy woman asked.

You quickly shook your head no as your heart started pounding even faster.

"It's ok to talk to me. I'm a social worker. I'm here to help. My department has gotten many concerning calls about Billie O'Connell in the past."

"Concerning?" You asked, trying to remain calm on the outside as every alarm on the inside of your brain begun to go off.

She definitely knew much more about Billie than you thought she did!

"Yes some....instances of inappropriate behavior. Has your step mother ever touched you in a way that made you feel....uncomfortable?"