Chapter 17, Could this be our life?

After they got kicked out of the movie theater and a bar visit later

Troy walked down the sidewalk that lead to her house..Lyric was on his back with her arms wrapped around his upper back and chest and her head laying on his shoulder. He was holding her legs around his waist so she wouldn't fall off. Troy hesitantly looked over at lyric, Her eyes were closed..she was drifting to sleep. He smiled softly at her as he admired her for a minute, turning back to see the house "Oh..We're here Ly." Troy said gently "Mmm" Lyric mumbled tiredly and hesitantly opening her eyes, taking in her surroundings. Troy walked her up the sidewalk and up the porch steps, slowly setting her back on her feet and opening the door for her. "M'lady" He said, bowing down to her as he held the door open. She laughed and curtsied, holding up a fake dress "Thank you kind sir" Lyric said as she nodded, her first step into the house she stumbled a tad and laughed "Oops" She uttered, Troys eyes widened "Fuck Ly, okay- no, come on" Troy said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and then slung her arm over his shoulder and around his neck. "Troy I'm fine, I just lost my balance." She chuckled out and He shook his head "I'm still going to help." Troy stated, helping support her weight as they walked to her room, keeping a hold on her. Lyric groaned softly as he gently laid her down, slowly and carefully turning onto her back.

"Ughh..My head is pounding" Lyric muttered, setting her hand on her head. Troy crouched down at the end of the bed and chuckled as he began to take her shoes off for her, sliding them off of her feet. "Yeah, I bet after the 10 shots you had, plus the edibles before that" Troy murmured teasingly and set her shoes aside at the end of her bed. Lyric carefully watched him crawl into bed, their eyes still engaged as she rolled onto her side to face him while he laid down beside her. "In my defense it was only 8" Lyric said, pointing her finger in his face playfully. "What a delayed response" Troy teased and chuckled, his eyes studied her features and his gaze turned to into an affectionate stare..Lyric watching him watch her. Troy slightly resituated and when he did their pinkies brushed together, his touch made her stomach twist. His pinkie met hers again, purposely this time, it linked with hers and Lyrics smile faded, she hesitated on it for a moment, but her hand escaped his grip and it began creeping up to his face. She gently set her hand against his cheek, Troy watching Lyric as she watched her fingertips softly brush over his cheek and then down to his jaw, grazing his stubble. Troy swallowed, his eyes shooting to her lips. "You're so attractive.." Lyric murmured, staring down at his lips. His eyes flickered back to hers, Lyric looking up meet his gaze. "More attractive than snape?" Troy said softly, a smile trying to fight its way out. Lyric gnawed at her bottom lip, holding back a smile "Well I wouldn't go that far.." Lyric whispered, causing Troys smile to break free. After a moment Troy hesitantly reached out and set his hand on her neck, brushing his thumb over the side of it, he thought about how much he wanted to lean forward and kiss her neck. They continued to stare at each other, trying to control themselves at each other's touch.

You know...why not?

He sat up on his elbow and carefully leaned forward, his hand brushed away the hair on her neck, his face hovering over her neck. "Can I?-.." Troys whisper trailed off because Lyric quickly nodded, her fingertips grazing over his shoulder blade when she wrapped her arm around him.

When he asked that my heart twisted into what felt like nothing, nobody had ever cared enough to ask, especially for just a simple kiss to my skin.

Troys hand slid up the back of her neck, entangling gently in her hair, He placed a soft kiss on her neck, which made her squirm a little. He lowered his head and placed another on her collarbone, a little bit of suction came with the second kiss which made Lyric exhale longingly. "I really like that" She admitted quietly. "I wish I could do more." Troy breathed against her skin as his fingers gently threaded through her hair, pulling her head back which gave him more room to kiss her neck, which he immediately pursued. "L-Like what?" Lyric inquired softly, her eyes shutting. Troy sighed into her neck which made her shudder. "I'll be straight forward with you...Like have you teach me how to make love to you, or fuck you, whichever you'd prefer." Lyrics eyes shot open, and she stared at the ceiling in silence for a few seconds before Troy spoke up again. "Would you?"