Chapter 11, Flash

-Time Skip, 2 and a half months-

"I've been living with her for 3 months and I've known her for a little over 4. Since we kissed at that party and almost..well, you know..there's been this certain energy between us..But it did get us talking about us, she said even though she doesn't regret us kissing, and the whole Alexander thing, we can't keep it up. She likes Alexander and I'm still 17, But hey on the bright side she didn't say that couldn't stop us from future things and I'll be 18 in 3 months or so..time really flies when you're secretly in love with your roommate/best friend/volleyball coach. Oh and guess what? Her and Alexander are still together, sadly, he forgave her. Is it bad I was hoping he would just break up with her?"

Chapter 11, flash (10:47 am)

Troy was sweating and heaving, he was laying on his back, He was having a nightmare, a terrible one. "No" He hardly whispered, moving his head side to side as he resituated slightly. "I didn't mean to.." He began to say. "No" Troy gasped in as his nightmare was cut short and his eyes shot open, he sprung upwards into a sitting position, gasping for air. He was breathing heavily as he stared ahead..when he realized it was just a dream he relaxed. "Fuck" He breathed out and his body relaxed back, running a hand over his face. He couldn't even remember what it was about, just that it was absolutely petrifying. When his hand ran down to his chin Troy realized after a moment where he was..He was in lyrics bed. He sat there for a moment as his eyes wandered her bedroom, hesitantly looking over at lyric who was asleep next to him. He stared for a few seconds but his eyes widened as she rolled over to face him..her eyes opened and locked with his by accident, A shocked "Oh" slipped out of her mouth, Lyric seemed taken back that he was in her bed..Troy smiling awkwardly "Hi" Troy whispered. Lyric stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking up "Hi" She said softly. Troy cleared his throat and got out of her bed. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm in here. I don't know how I got in here. I must've wandered in here in the middle of the night" Troy tried to explain himself, laughing it off nervously. Lyric sat up out of bed, just in her bra and some pajama pants. "It's alright, I was just..not expecting to wake up to you" Lyric said as she chuckled..his eyes wandering down her body when she sat up. "Um.." He said quietly, motioning down to her chest with a simple nudge with his hand and then placing his hand on his neck as he looked away, scratching the back of it. Lyric raised an eyebrow as she looked down "Mm, shit. Sorry. Got hot last night." She whispered and leaned over to her dresser, pulling out an AC/DC Shirt and sliding it on. "It's alright" Troy said as he set his hands on his hips..he was still trying to catch his breath, that nightmare fucked him up so badly he had apparently been holding his breath. He stared at a random object, he was spacing. Lyric looked over and observed him..He was in a pair of plaid pajama pants, no shirt on..slightly sweaty and he was panting softly..his hair still messy from sleeping and he was staring pretty hard at something, his expression sharp and kind of fearful. God it was so attractive to her but she couldn't let on that she thought that way.

"Why are you breathing so hard?" Lyric questioned, Troy snapping out of it at the sound of her voice. "Uhm..I had a bad dream. I don't remember anything about it but whatever it was had me pretty worked up when I woke up" Troy explained..Lyric humming sadly.
"I hate when that happens" Lyric said softly..throwing the covers off of herself.
"Yeah me too. Sorry I'll uhm.." He waved his hand around, sucking in a deep breath of air and exhaling before he spoke again. "Leave you be" He stated, heading towards her door and disappearing into the living room. Lyric shut her eyes as she thought, she rubbed her face and let out a small groan. Why does the most attractive man have to be somebody that I can't have. God I hate thinking this way.
Lyric sighed and grabbed her phone off of her nightstand..she walked into her bathroom to shower.

(10 minutes later) Troy opened his phone to see a missed call and a text from his friend Ryan. Ryan: Hey I'm going camping tonight, I need an escape from home. Do you wanna come with? You could bring somebody. Troy texted back. "Hey, sorry. Yeah I'll come with, I'll ask lyric if she wants to go, Ella and Gabriel are spending the weekend at Ella's dad's anyway." Ryan responding back with.
"Yes, please bring your hot lady friend."