𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Awe okay y'all know I'm thick as fuck. Ass knocked over 6 people walking to class." Jaidyn said, rolling her neck.

"Hi," Jaidyn smiled, turning and waving at Phoenix who was already looking at her as she had her bottom lip tucked in.

"C'mere shy ass girl," Phoenix laughed pulling her hand. Jaidyn leaned forward in her seat and wrapped her arms around Phoenix causing her to do the same and repeatedly kiss her lips. They heard fake gagging in the back causing them to pull apart with a laugh. "Shut y'all bitch ass up," Phoenix said mugging them.

 "Shut y'all bitch ass up," Phoenix said mugging them

"Girl, I'm not about to play with you. Just put the shit in your mouth." Jaidyn playfully scolded Phoenix as she laughed.

"No, I want you to feed it to me," Phoenix responded putting her slice of pizza back down on the tray. Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes and picked up the pizza.

"Fine, open." She tapped Phoenix's lips and she opened her mouth and took a bite. "Good?" Jaidyn asked as she watched Phoenix chew.

"Mhm, why you ain't get something?" She asked since Jaidyn hadn't gotten lunch like usual.

"I ate breakfast this morning i'm not hungry," Jaidyn spoke and Phoenix smacked her lips at the response. "Move." Jaidyn laughed as Phoenix held her pizza up to her mouth.

"Take a bite or we gon' fight." She gritted pushing it closer to Jaidyn's lips.

"Well, we just gon' have to-" Jaidyn began to say before Phoenix stuffed the pizza into her mouth. Jaidyn rolled her eyes taking a bite while making sure to bite Phoenix's finger as well.

"Ion care bout you bitin' me, I like that shit." Phoenix teased with a smirk.

"Y'all are so fuckin' weird." Kyonni laughed, shaking her head as she rubbed Taniyah's face while she laid in her lap. Jaidyn looked over and saw Myah leaning on Malakai's shoulder while they talked.

"And y'all not?" I asked jokingly pointing at her and Myah. Myah looked up at her and stuck her tongue out and fake licked Malakai's face and Jaidyn scrunched her face. "Slut." She mouthed to her and she nodded making my jaw drop.

"Baby.." Phoenix called out to Jaidyn and she hummed in response. "I ain't feelin' good, I can lay on you?" She asked. Jaidyn nodded and Phoenix turned Jaidyn's body towards her and tapped her leg.

"What?" Jaidyn asked.

"Open 'em." She said tiredly. Jaidyn spread her legs and Phoenix laid her back against Jaidyn's stomach. Jaidyn started playing in Phoenix's hair and turned to continue talking to Kyonni and Myah.

 Jaidyn started playing in Phoenix's hair and turned to continue talking to Kyonni and Myah