Chapter 14: A Strange Safety

Start from the beginning

He touched his forehead stressed and irritated as he yelled at her with a harsh tone.

"Why don't you just stop!!" (Alexander, yelled)

Yeretzy raised her face to look at him with a horrified expression as she covered her mouth tightly shivering up to the point she was close to passing out.

However, Alexander reached for her left hand and his right hand gripped her waist pulling her into a hug.

Hugging her tightly as he moved his right hand up on her back,

Yeretzy's eyes widen at his unexpected actions.

"Breath first, do you understand?" (Alexander, asked)

A gentle voice sounded above her trying to calm her down.

'Nod'

Surprisingly his gentle voice had calmed her down, it was as if she could breathe again as she nodded.

"Good" (Alexander, said)

Her left hand which he had grabbed, he had wrapped it around his waist while his right hand was now on her back raised up to the back of her head caressing her hair softly.

'...' (Yertezy)

'Badump, Badump' (Yeretzy)

Her heart started to beat letting her eyes close gently.

Strangely she felt a sense of security.

"Don't force yourself to go to that Floral lady picnic if you don't want to go" (Alexander, said)

He added with his gentle voice.

'Badump, Badump' (Yeretzy)

'This man...instead of hitting me, he...cares' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her hand that was warped into his waist gripped onto his black man's jacket while her right hand naturally warped around along his waist.

"I want to meet people, I want to make friends" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a calm voice as she looked up at him with her lilac eyes with a candy pink shade to them.

"...." (Alexander)

A small blush formed across Alexander's cheeks as he got up holding onto her left wrist.

'Dust, Dust'

Alexander dusted the dust off her dress as she watched him dumbfounded by his actions.

Luckily the dust had come out of her dress and not long her guided her still holding onto her left wrist where he was petting the horse and reached for an apple still holding her left wrist.

"?" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy looked at him confused.

"This side is my horse, if you bribe him with this he'll be moved" (Alexander, said)

He petted his black beautiful tall horse with his left hand still clasping her left wrist with his right hand.

'So the thing he meant was an apple?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought shocked then looked down at the red apple she held in her right hand.

'I was scared of the wrong reason' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'On top of that he wants me to ride his horse...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She looked up at Alexander who was petting his horse.

"Are you sure I could ride your horse?" (Yeretzy, asked)

"Yeah" (Alexander, said)

He continued to pet his horse.