🤍Chapter 9🤍

In the morning

Y/n's POV it was around 9:30 in the morning I woke up to laying on Dom's chest knowing that he was sleeping peacefully on my chest I slowly began to get up from the bed and tiptoed downstairs as I got downstairs, I found a note which was from Charlotte I was curious to know what the note was about I was nervous I opened up the note and it read: Y/n Fierce, In wrestle mania I'm going to DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS IM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL! so get ready and make sure your little Domdom comes to protect you :). I was shocked and terrified obviously I was going to not tell the JD about the note because I don't want him to worry about me.

Author's POV Dom was still in Y/n's room he slowly began to wake up with a huge hangover Dom groans and kept his hands on his head. He looked around the room and realized he wasn't at his place he was at Y/n's place. He slowly got up from the bed and slowly made his way downstairs as he was walking down, he smelled the scent of pancakes. Y/n turns around and said good "morning sleeping beauty"she said jokingly.
"Shut up Y/n...Damn my head hurts.." Dom said groaning loudly. "And why am I here?" He asked. "Well you drank Rhea's "secret" alcohol so you were drunk so I was forced to take you here" Luna said. "Did..did..we?" He asked thinking him Luna did the yk yk. "HECK NO!" She yelled. "Jeez no need to yell..." Dom said.
დ .•*""*•      •*""*•.დდ .•*""*•      •*""*•
Timeskip
Y/n's POV  it was already 12:00 midnight and Dom and I were watching mean girls because why not and at Dom got close to my face and our lips were 3 inches apart. "Dom what are you doing?" i asked "Oh.. I-uhm sorry" he said. "It's fine don't worry!" I said smiling. 20 minutes later Dom's hand was on my leg Immediately started blushing."Y/n..your blushing~" he said smirking. "I'm not!" I yelled. "Yes you are~" He said. "Whatever" I said. "It's getting a bit late so think you should go...." I said looking at the time. "But the movie didn't finish" Dom reassured. "Well we have to get ready for royal rumble and wrestle mania...so you know..." I said. "Yeah yeah but I'm training with wether you like it or not I have to make sure you don't get hurt" Dom said. "Alright" I replied. As we walking toward the door as Dom was leaving I immediately kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Dom...for you know watching over me and caring for me...". "No problem Mami" he said smiling gently. As he left I gently closed the door and slowly slid down onto the floor. Why did I do that? I think he thinks I like him!! I thought. After a few minutes I went into my room and went to bed...

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter I'm sorry for not posting a lot I've been rlly busy with school and church that I don't have the time for writting but thank you for understanding and I hope you have an amazing day/night ❤️❤️❤️ AND DRINK WATER AND EAT AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CHAT WITH ME!❤️❤️😭