♡chapter-7♡

Today me and Dom we're at the cafe he was telling me about what happened on Monday Night raw and how Charlotte wanted to face me during WrestleMania for the Smackdown women's championship.

"Ok so y/n you can't wrestle for a while so if-" I then cut him off "I know,but I'm a superstar I'm tough" I told Dom. "Yeah but if you keep wrestling there is a possibility you'll go from a concussion to a full on brain injury" Dom said. "Dom I'm twenty-five I don't need a babysitter" I said. "I'm not trying to be your babysitter Y/n I'm just saying that-" I then got up from the cafe chair and started walking away. "You can't walk away from me!" Dom shouted then started catching up to me.

(A little time skip)
"Quick question if you don't mind, why did your ex kidnapp you?" Dom asked. I looked down at the ground a frown has grown upon my face."uhm he was being a creep probably he probably wanted me back..." I say with a sigh. "Hey mamcita don't worry if he comes back I'll make sure I get his ass kicked" Dom said. I them blushed softly. Then until I knew it a little Papparazi came over to us. They started putting microphones and cameras In our faces. "Y/n Fierce how does it feel to be saved by the one an only Dominik Mysterio?!" one of the Papparazi said. "Dominik Mysterio are the rumors true that you may have fallen for Y/n Fierce?!" the other Papparazi said. I just kept stuttering at each question until Dom saved my ass again by gently grabbing my wrist pulling me away from the Papparazi.

"Thanks Dom" I say. "Anything for you mamacita~" He said putting an arm around my Shoulder making me roll my eyes. "Ok where should we go next?" I asked. "Well we're going to Rhea's house because she amd the rest of the JD wanted to discuss something and don't you dare ask me 'what are they discussing?' because I don't know the damn answer" Dom said making me roll my eyes. Then with that we went to Rhea's house when we went inside Dom's arm was still around me."well someone has a little crush~" Rhea said in a teasing tone. I then quickly pushed Dom's arm off me."why did you push Dom's arm off your Y/n~" Rhea said still teasing me."Rhea if you don't knock it off I'll literally hurt you" I said coldly."ok ok no need to be so cold" Rhea said. Then with that the JD and I just discussed well planned my return to WWE they said that my return should be that when  their entrance starts I walk in wearing their purple bandanna but they also argued that I should interupt Charlotte's fight by running down the entrance beating the living heck out of Charlotte."everyone just shut up!" I yelled making everyone in the room quiet. "Maybe just like Dom and Rhea maybe just maybe Dom manipulates me into joining the JD and it's kind of like the relationship between ex com Dom and Rhea 'Mami' Ripley" I said. "That could actually work" Damien said. Then everyone agreed.

Hi!! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and I hope everyone's Summer Is going well and what do you think will happen next chapter?