♡chapter 8-just let me love you♡

So after our discussion we just hung out, talked exc.

"So?" Rhea asked me. "What?" I reply. "So are you happy that Dom gets to manipulate you~" Rhea asked in a teasing tone. "Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Because you and Dom have been all 'lovey dovey' to each other~" Rhea said making me roll my eyes. "We're just friends" I say. "Suree I know how Dom looks at you" Rhea said smirking. "Just be quiet" I say. "Rhea, Y/n come look at this!" we heard Fin shout. Then we got off from the kitchen counter and went into the living room seeing Dom on the floor looking drunk. "What the hell did you guys do?" I asked in a serious tone. "We might have dared Dom to drink 'Rhea Secret drink'" Damien said. "You did what?!" Rhea said with a bit of anger in her tone. "Hehehe you guys allre so cute~ I think I see clouds~" Dom said. "Who's going to take care of Dominik then?" Finally asked. "Oh~ I know who" Rhea said then looking at me. "Why me?!" I say slightly shouting. "Because" Rhea said. "Because what?!" I say. Then Rhea came close to my ear and whispered. "Because so you can know what Dom says about you and what he does". "I-i-i" I stuttered.
დ .•*""*•    •*""*•..   •*""*•         •*""*•
Then with that I left Rhea's apartment carrying Dom to be honest he wasn't really heavy. Then I carried him to my car and I buckled his seat belt. 'Why do i feel like a mother for some odd reason?' then I got in the drivers seat  and I heard Dom say something "Y/n your really pretty your actually more prettier than the girls and I really want to kiss you~" Dom said. I sighed 'I know it's not true' I then started driving once I got to my house I unlocked the door and went inside while carrying Dominik I placed him on my bed and he pulled my arm making me fall straight on top of him. I then started blushing. "Let's stay like this~" Dom said. "Dom I have to change into my pajamas" I Said. "I don't care~ just let me love you" I then gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around my waist. After awhile we drifted to sleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this wholesome chapter like I did! And I hope you guys have a blessed day or night! ❤️