♡chapter3♡

Tuesday 11:30AM
It was 11:30 in the morning I woke to the sound of Rhea calling my phone. I really couldn't move since my whole body was sore from yesterday. So I was trying to get my phone that is charging on my nightstand, but instead my arm knocked it down. I kept reaching for my phone until I did. "Hi Y/n" Rhea first said. "Hey.. What's up?" I said in a tired tone. "Damn.. How long did you sleep for?! Rhea slightly shouted."I woke up just now.. So I think 6hours of sleep?" I answered.

"Well get your ass up because we have a big day planned"Rhea said. "Oh crap.. I forgot the thing you decided to plan at my apartment.." I responded in a forgetful tone. "Well we have until 6Pm to get everything ready." She reasurred. "ok.." I said with a cracking voice. "Girl, are you ok??" Rhea asked me. "I'm ok.. I'm just super tired." I replied.  "Well, just hurry up I'll be at your apartment by 20 minutes" Rhea stated. "Yeah ok, see you here" I responded. I hung up from the call and stretched my whole body so I could be able to move.

As I got up I went over to the bathroom to shower and look at the mirror. When I looked at the mirror my eyes were puffy red. I was really confused until I forgot I cried to sleep last night. So I went back to my bedroom to get some makeup-remover, my towel, cosy clothes, after I got my stuff I went in the bathroom and got my sore body to the shower. After the cold shower, I put on some makeup remover and looking in the mirror to see if my eyes were getting better. Unfortunately it was getting better, kind of.

As I finished getting ready into my comfy clothes

(Your outfit)

Then I got a text from the "💀🖤Judgment day💀🖤 GC"

🖤Rhea🖤:ok so whoever is going to Y/n's apartment later at 6:00PM send a Emoji.

🤟💀PRIESt🤟💀:🥱

😈Fin: 😃🙃🙃🙃🙃☺️😅☺️

🥵Y/n💕:AND YOU AIN'T STAYING tIL 8!

😎Dominik: replied to 🖤Rhea🖤,✨✨

😎Dominik:replied to 🥵Y/n💕,ok 🥶

🖤Rhea🖤:well me and y/n are going to getting to get prepared so bye LOOSERS! 😝
დ .•*""*•       •*""*
After that, I heard a knock on my apartment door, checking who it is I saw Rhea. "Hi Rhea!" I greeted. "Hey!" she responded. "You ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah!, just let me find my wallet" I said. "Sure" she replied. After I got my wallet we headed out the door and got into Rhea's car.

"Ok so where are we going first?" I questioned. "So we're first going to Starbucks to eat breakfast because I know for sure as hell you didn't eat anything." she stated. "That's true" I responded. "Then we're going to publix to get snacks and soda, then we go to target to get board games." Rhea finished with me nodding my head.
-----Starbucks----
When we got to Starbucks I ordered a croissant with a frappuccino while Rhea got a strawberry lemonade. "This is so good!" I said with my hand covering my mouth. "Enjoy it, we still got a few stops ahead of us" she said with a soft chuckle. As I finished eating my food I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth, and said thank you to the Employees before leaving.