♡chapter-4♡

Thursday 2:30Pm
So today me and Dom we're just having a little hangout that we planned yesterday. "So are you ready for royal rumble next month?" he asked. "Yeah!, but definitely need a lot of training." I said chuckling. "What about you?" I asked. "I definitely need to train my ass off." he answered sighing. "Maybe we can train each of so in that way we're both prepared. I said smiling."sounds like a plan Mamacita" he agreed. And Again with THAT NICKNAME!! "You got to stop calling me that nickname" I stated. "What's wrong with it?" he asked in a confused tone. "It's weird, like calling a girl" Mamacita" even though we're not together it's weird!" I stated. "I'm still going to call you that". He responded as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Dom, what ever you say." I said while smiling.

"Should we get you more gear or are you good with what you have?" he then asked. "Probably, but Rhea said she's making one for me." i stated. "But I really don't know what it's going to be for or look like" I added. "Wow, you must really trust Rhea that you even let her make your gear." he said smirking. "Well we have been friends ever since middle school, She's more of a sister than a friend actually.." I said looking down at the ground smiling. Then we started changing the subject. "I forgot that one time Rhea said she was always on top, you made a stupid face making people know your perverted." I stated. "That WAS ONE TIME ONLY!" he slightly shouted. "Yeah.. Sure" I replied.

Then I saw a little girl who seemed twelve-years old with a friend coming toward's me and Dom. "Are-you-y/n fierce?!!" the little girl asked in a exciting tone. "You bet you I am!" I answered smiling. "Oh my gosh!! If it's ok with you, can I have a picture?!" she said still smiling. "Why of course!" I replied. I gave Dom my phone so he can take a picture of the little girl, her friend, and I. "Thank you so much!! You never knew how much that made our day!" Her friend said. Then they left with me still smiling.

I always loved how kids would come to me and say they wanted to be a superstar just like their mentors."I never knew how much you we're a kid person." Dom stated with a smile. For some reason I was really obsessed with his smile.. "Hey y/n,want to go to an arcade?" he asked. "Sure!" I answered in a happily tone. We went to Dave & busters we played games and ate but Dom kept taking my fries so I stole his chicken tenders. Then I told him i was going to use the bathroom until I ran into an incident. Aoron... My ex.

"What do you want Aoron?" I said with slight anger in my tone. "I heard you got into wwe, and I got to say you in your gear." he said whistling. "Your kinda fine" he added smirking. "You disgust me.." I responded coldy. "So what?! I cheated on you for Sirene, no need to hold a grudge.." he said trying pin me against the wall until I hit his leg. But then I realized Dominik was no where to be found.But then Aoron knocked me out...

Dom's POV
I was waiting for y/n while she was in the bathroom. It was 20 minutes later and y/n was still not back. That's when i got up from my chair where me and y/n we're eating, and started searching for her. I kept yelling out her name multiple times, but no answer, I called her phone, no answer. I started freaking out my heart kept beating, my hands were shaking, then I called Rhea to see if Y/n forgot that we were hanging out and left and went to go see Rhea. I called her but she said y/n wasn't with her.

Then I finally realized I can track y/n with find my iPhone. Luckily, her location was on, but where was she going?

So this was chapter 4 of Dom x reader what do you think what's going to happen to y/n? Comment below 😁