Demented Smile! Clash of the Ages as 4 souls become one! 5 v 1?!

"Why'd Yuya run off, left me behind." Kotsu said to herself, hearing commotion she runs over.

"This is the end! I banish Performapal Nightmare Knight from my graveyard, evety player who has taken battle damage this turn takes 1000 damage!" Who she thinks is yuya says in a demented voice.

"I activate the trap from my hand, Burning Swords of Impact." She hears a familiar voice say.

As she turns the corner, she sees Declan, Yuya, and Yusho dueling some bald guy on a throne, but somthing else catches her eyes, Yuzu and Serena, along with 2 girls who look like them, are inside of what looks to be green glass tunes, with bubbles floating up. Their signature bracelets glowing Pink, Green, Purple, and Blue respectively.

"Serena?!" Kotsu starts to cry.

"You again? Thats interesting." Yusho says, with a confused look, "Why are you crying?"

"Dont ignore me! I am the one you are dueling!" The bald guy yells.

"Not for long." A purple-wearing kid who looks like Yuya says.

"KOTSU GET ME DOWN!!!" Yuya yells, his demonic voice echoing through the halls.

Kotsu ignored him whilst wiping away the tears, trying to figure out how to free the girls.

"Our duel now. Yusho!" The purple haired kid yells, as he yells this, the 4 girls, including Serena dissappear.

"DAMN IT!" Kotsu yells, as her waterworks start up again. She can hear 2 different duels, 1 after the other, but all that runs through her head are the voices of Dipper, Kit, and now, Serena.

.

.

..

...

Somthing snaps her out of this trance though, a yell that seems to echo through the cosmos, a yell so powerful it forces lesser duelists to their nees. "I WONT STOP UNTIL WE DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!" The voice would yell, Kotsu looking to see Yuya yelling, "ASTROGRAPH SORCERER WHO CONTROLS SPACE-TIME! WE SUPREMEPOSE YOUR ULTIMATE POWER!" As a bright light causes her to look away and cover her eyes, realizing she's now with Declan, Sora, Riley, and someone who's wearing a grey suit.

"Masumi! Stay with Riley!" Declan would command, as Sora and the Gray-Suited guy ran towards the massive shadow dragon in the sky.

She watches as they get rocked, not even a single point of damage on zarc. She makes sure Riley dosent try to run to Declan, she watches as 1 after another, each and every person is knocked down, The bald-headed man throws his hat in the ring, only to be destroyed by the same cards he used. Somthing then happens, Riley starts....
Glowing? Then somthing crazy happens, Serena, Zuzu, and the 2 other girls are ejected from Riley's back.

"Serena!" Kotsu yells hugging her through the tears.

"H-hey, nice to see you." She replies.

"Why won't you let us become Ray Serena?! Why?!" Zuzu yells.

"I have my own dreams! My own aspirations! My own Intrests and Goals! Most. Importantly," she says pointing to Kotsu, "I have my beloved, we can win separated, if all 5 of us duel, we may not be combined, but we're still a force to be reckoned with."

The green haired one gets up, "I'm with Serena, I have most of the same, and I refuse to loose that!"

Ruri gets up, "Me too."

Zuzu realizes her mistake and is about to say somthing when... "Boohoo! What a sob story! Cmon! Show me what you can do!" Zarc says.

-intrusion penalty, 2000 lifepoints.- the duel disks call out.