The Usambara effect

Running with Gong isn't a lot, he's not very fast and she has used all her energy, but what they get to is a volcanic cavern with Yuya and a blue energy floating away.

Gong - "Yuya Buddy!!" As tears flow down his face

Yuya - "H-hey G-Gong and... Masumi?"

Gong - "She was being chased by those blue guys, so I helped her out".

Kotsu - "Who were you dueling?"

Yuya - "Sora..."

Kotsu is simply unphased, while Gong and Yuya talk, then she, Yuya, and Gong, along with many others are brought to the stadium. She and the others are lancers, and they will try to be... dimension... travelers...? Its still so confusing, but she has better things to think about.

Akiba tower (3 hours later)

Kotsu is walking to her room, "stupid Declan" she thought, as she has to share a room with someone "I hope its not sy-" she thought but she was cut off.

Purple haired girl - "You again? I'm assuming your who I'm staying with?"

Kotsu was flabbergasted, she felt as though she was betrayed, her unphased personality finally shattered to millions and millions of pieces.

Kotsu - "W-WHY D-D-DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS!" she yelled through the tears "I HAVE NONE LEFT, YOU PURPLE HAIRED BITCH!"

Purple Haired Girl then runs up to Kotsu and hugs her tightly - "Let it all out, the names Serena by the way, once you've calmed down, let's talk through it" she said softly, almost as if understanding Kotsu's plight.

It took Kotsu a full day to recover, Serena realized how much they ment to her, the entire time Kotsu was screaming and yelling, all she said was a soft "Sorry" when she calmed down they had a civilized conversation.

Serena - "Lets start simple, what's your name"

Kotsu - "M-masumi" she responded, still recovering.

Serena - "That is a beautiful name. To answer your question 'why?' I didn't do anything, I saw you whilst we were in the halls." She said with a frown "The real reason I pushed the Obelisk Force away was cause I wasn't carding anyone, I felt bad, there were no rebels, just people laughing and having fun, blame any one blame the academy."

"The Academy?"

"The Academy is a school in the fusion dimension, the school basically brainwashed the students into thinking they were fighting and destroying for a just cause."

"Thats horrible, and I thought Leo Institute was bad!"

Serena chuckled a bit at that

Kotsu - "Circling back to Obelisk Force, are they the ones that attacked?"

Serena - "Correct, they did"

Kotsu - "I'm going to get stronger, so I can crush Obelisk Force, for Dipper and Kit".

Serena - "That is a, mighty fine goal, you know what, that can be a lonely road, I will walk that lonely road with you!"

Serena realized what she said and started panicking, her face as red as a tomato

Serena - "We- I ju- Um I me- Li-" she stuttered, hearing Kotsu laughing at that.

Kotsu - "Lets get that out of your head, want to duel? We've got to get stronger don't we?" She said with a smile, Serena nods her head at that.

Both - "Duel!"

Kotsu - 4000
Serena - 4000

Serena - "I'm up first! I normal summon Lunalight emerald Bird! Emerald Bird's effect allows me to send a 'Lunalight' monster from my hand to the graveyard, then draw 1 card!"