"The love, or lack thereof is no business of mine, I wanna know why you kissed him"

"Fuck off!"

"I can't Isabella. Not until my wife tells me why she had her body over another man's who so happens to be my friend"

"Oh, now I'm your wife?" I couldn't stop the scoff which left my lips.

"You knew you had a wife, yet failed to tell her that you were running a fucking mafia!" I thundered.

"I was already indulged in the mafia, way before you and I came to be. Not even marrying you, Isabella could pull me out of that" Despite my emitted rage, he managed to remain calm.

"Screw you, Luca" I called in between tears.

"Why did you kiss him?" He drew even closer.

"I kissed him cause I wanted it. I yearned to have his lips locked in mine, while his hands wandered every bit of my body!" My voice poured in a bellow.

"Say that again" He dared, eyes all fired, chest heaving. But I couldn't bring myself to say those words, for I knew the truth. It screamed inside of me. I had in fact, kissed Ricardo just to have him jealous, even now the thought of it irked me.

But at least I got just what I wanted. I had yearned to trigger his rage the minute I saw him with that stripper. That harlot who wouldn't keep her hands off him.

Now, even if I promised myself to keep out his business, the sight of him being that close to the lady had me envied, I couldn't deny that.

Every part of me felt narked at how they had remained confined to a corner, bodies close to each other's, and as if that wasn't enough, the slut had the audacity to have her tits pushing onto his face knowing fully well his wife was in the same room as she was. Well, even if we barely made up for being husband and wife, wasn't the title enough to summon such respect?

But I could care less about that now. For thoughts of Luca having dealings with a mafia was all that lingered with me.

"Tell me you kissed him cause you liked it, Isabella" His words were low, yet firm. "Tell me you anticipated him making love to you"

Silence.

Our gazes only danced in each other's, the sound of our breaths cracking the silence in the room.

"You're drunk, Luca" I called, and only then did the scoff leave his lips.

"I'm sober enough to know that I wanna fuck you!"

I froze at the break of those words, gaping at the man before me. This man I knew to be my husband. If the situation wasn't as it was, perhaps I wouldn't be numb-struck. After all, he was my husband, it was lawful to know each other as a man would his wife, yet, those words had me clutching at every sanity left, knowing so well I had been dumbfounded.

My being narked him. Every part of me, he despised, that I had come to know, so was this some effect of liquor, or did the tumult that had broken out back in the club leaving him longing for something to ease his worries?

For I knew all through the night, he had been worried—Worried about something I knew not.

My eyes were still fixed on that figure away, taking the calm state he bore, and only when I pulled my lips open, hoping to speak, had he pushed forward, at once ripping the lace dress cladding my body, his hands snaking around my waist.

He introduced his lips to mine, tongue screaming to settle in. That moan which got hitched in my throat was soon emitted while his hands grappled onto my butt cheeks, lifting me off the floor.