#1

TW EATING DISORDER

The Sully family, forced to leave their clan due to quaritch hunting them, start a venture of a long journey to find safe haven in the Metkayina clan Awa'atlu.

Hours after leaving, the 6 members of the family, Jake, Neytiri, Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk all sat slumped and exhausted on their Ikrans. Gazing out into the vast distance ahead of them.

All members tired and hungry, especially Neteyam who as usual hasnt eaten in a few days.

Unbeknownst to his family, the boy never really ate at all. He felt that urge of hunger but never gave in until the very last minute before he passed out. He wanted to control how much he ate in order to have the perfect figure, the perfect everything.

Since he was born, crazy high expectations had been put on him as the oldest and first born son of Toruk Makto. Determined from a young age to make everyone happy even if it affected himself. No matter the cost.

These thoughts in his head slowly started to get bad, he started to not eat, working harder distracting himself to not seem weak. To make his parents proud, he'd strive to be the best hunter, the best flyer, the best cooker, the best looking, the best son, the best brother, but never the best lover.

Neteyam has had several girls hungry for him, attracted to both his physique and his title. Though he never really took any interest in them.

Focusing on being a good sibling, son and clan member. The little attraction he ever felt for someone never headed towards girls, he always found guys attractive, causing the thoughts in his head to explode. Sending him on a down spiraling path.

He hated the way his mind worked, it was never about being skinny, it was about being in control. He had no control over his life, his parents would put all the heavy stuff on him from a young age, always pushing him to be the best and to be perfect.

He is the most selfless person you could ever meet, he wouldn't even know you and he would defend you with his life. His siblings especially. He never wanted them to feel the same burden he felt.

At this point in the journey, Neteyam is only now realizing he should have eaten before they left, as this was a long travel.

He could barely keep his eyes open, slowly slumping toward the neck of his Ikran.

"You alright boy?" His father asks from beside him, seeing his son exhausted.

"Yes sir I'm ok" Neteyam lied

He was not ok, he felt faint, like he was going to just fade away into the distance.

"We're nearly there son, hold on a little longer" Jake said reassuringly.

The whole family looked out to the front of them, seeing land close by. So close.

They can see the sandy beaches, tree roots and many ocean creatures ahead and under them.

A horn blares and they see many teal blue Navis spread across a long stretch of beach, all looking up to see what was flying above them.

The Sullys land their Ikrans on the soft sand. Each hopping off them one by one.

Neteyam the last to get off his Ikran, feeling faint he stumbles as he sinks his feet in the sand.

"Teyam you alright?" Lo'ak asks him

"What, yeah I'm alright thanks Lo'ak" he reply's shaking his head to regain his composure.