"Oh shut up! We didn't need such man Pari. It were we. But you back stabbed me Pari. I can still understand and validate the situation by convincing myself that it was some foul play of destiny. But what about you? You knew everything. You knew the truth, you were powerful but I wasn't. I was left alone to find my happily ever after with a traitor. Do you think so low of me? Do you think I deserved a man like Sanju who two timed, who lied consistently, who married twice, who couldn't spill the truth, who shamelessly impregnated me, who had no backbone?"

"I am sorry Neeti. I am extremely sorry"

"You clearly don't look like one. You don't know how I have convinced myself to not abort this child of him, who reminds me that I was once in love with a man, who wasn't loyal to me. He played with my emotions Pari and after getting free from you, he acted so normal. As if nothing happened. He didn't have the guts to tell me anything. And you think I deserved him. We deserved each other? No fucking way. " Parineet couldn't counter her questions. They were too real.

"I am sorry Neeti. I never put it this way."

"I hate that you think so low of yourself and me. You thought you were unwanted, you thought I would be happy after making your life hell? And lastly, you thought that Rajeev deserved to be with one of us? No way!" Neeti cried.

"Taran I never thought about it this way. I swear and you know that right?" Parineet cried as she told me and I instantly wiped her tears.

"I know. I know. Stop crying. But she isn't wrong either."

"I know she isn't wrong. She can never be wrong. And even after being at fault, I was shamelessly running around the house, offering her my cooked food, she denied continuously, I couldn't tolerate her cold shoulder, that's why I thought it's better to move out for some time. I should give her space."

"And Vikram let you come."

"He tried to stop me but I insisted."
"But I am happy Taran. I am happy that she knows the truth and now there are no regrets, no secrets and no lies. Saying truth is tough but it makes you feel so light, once it is said. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there. I knew I had you."

"You will always have me. And I am so happy that you are more stronger this time."

"Truth is always powerful."

"I am proud of you Pari."

"Thank you." She replied and looked on. I felt pride surging in my chest on seeing her handling things so maturely. She's not broken anymore. Pari is now a better version of herself.

"But I think you should have stayed back." I suggested.

"I couldn't meet her gaze. I feel embarrassed for what I did with her and I think she will reflect on the matter in my absence more acutely." Pari replied and I nodded, as I bit my lips.

"So shall we start putting your belongings in my cupboard?" I stood up from the sofa and smirked.

"Your cupboard? Ahan I see." She crossed her hands in front of her chest and looked at me amusingly. She caught me.

"If not with me, I mean if not in my room, then where are you going to sleep?" I quipped back, making a face.

"True. I think you should shift to guest room and I can stay in yours." Pari acted like she's deeply thinking and has finally figured it out. I sighed dramatically in response "That is also okay with me."