𝟎𝟕.

𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬ˢᵃᵈˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᵛᵒⁱᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ(𝟎𝟕

𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
ˢᵃᵈˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᵛᵒⁱᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ
(𝟎𝟕.)

i have been having the best time in california with madi and everyone, but my body had been particularly evil to me lately. i was constantly sore and felt like i could never get enough sleep. it had only been a week since we got to california but we were due to leave in a day. i didn't want everything to end, when i got home i would actually have to start thinking about real stuff like baby stuff, a job, parker, school, and everything going on with matt. god the kiss i could never pry my thoughts away from that either. i wanted to ask him about it but i wasn't sure what it all meant.

i was worried that since i started to grow feelings for him he didn't feel the same. i mean we had been friends for like ever, i wasn't sure if he would see me in any other light than just a friend. i was worried that the kiss was a lapse in his judgement. all of this made my head hurt. thankfully no one really noticed how bad i was feeling. i wouldn't want to worry anyone nor would i want them to wake me about it. a couple of days ago they had asked me if i wanted to be in a friday video with madi. i happily accepted, so we were going to do that later.

which i was still happy about, but i really wanted to talk to matt. even though i didn't like showing emotions i did want to communicate my feeling to him, which was odd coming from me. weirdly enough, i could never get him alone as of late. i didn't want to think that he was avoiding me but it was hard to think otherwise. i pushed all those thoughts away and got ready with madi for the car vid. "so what are you wearing?" she asked me.

"um a hoodie and some sweats, not too keen on everyone knowing i'm pregnant" i laughed. she laughed with me. "have you thought about names yet?" she questioned. "um not entirely" i said. "i think i want to do less common names though" i added. "hm, what about star? ooh or nova?" she asked my opinion. "i like nova" i said with a smile. "i never told you i'm having twins" i laughed and her jaw dropped open. "no way" she said. "that's crazy" she added with a smile. "how do you feel about that?" she queried. being with madi felt very similar to being with nick, she also made me feel like she was actually listening and that she cared about me.

"fine now but couple weeks ago i was driving myself crazy, i still don't have a place to live. i've been staying with nick, matt, and chris" i answered. "oh" was all she could say. i changed the subject and we finished up getting ready. i felt bad for making it slightly awkward but i didnt. want to think about the fact that i had no where to go except nick, matt, and chris'. we were both excited to do a video.

________~•

"hey guys welcome back, today we have two of our friends brooke and madi" nick said pointing to us. we waved a little at the camera. "we're gonna ask them what it's like being friends of triplets" chris added. madi was sitting in the far back row in the middle and i was sitting in the middle row on the left seat next to nick. i was very smiley because i loved spending time with everyone.

"ok first one.. did you have a hard time telling which one of us was which at first?" nick asked scrolling through his instagram qna questions. "can i go first?" i asked madi. she nodded. "we'll for me i never really had a hard time, they all had certain mannerisms that told me exactly who they were. like for example matt always bites his nails" i answered.

matt gave me a look which i laughed at. "aw thanks brookie" chris said. i smiled at chris' nickname for me, although i had always though my name was stupid, when the triplets said my name i didn't mind. "i had a little trouble at first but i knew them much later in life so they looked different already" madi said. "yea we looked the same until like a year ago which was when we met madi, we met brooke in kindergarten" nick said. "ok next question" he paused to read the next question.

"this one is specifically for you brooke, what are we all like off camera?" he asked looking up at me from his phone. "definitely more talkative if you can believe that and other than that normal people.. i don't know what specifically to say" i shrugged. we went on to talk about random stuff and answer more questions. we grabbed some food ate it and then went back to madi's house. me and matt stayed up and we were watching tiktok's together.

i snuggled into the couch laying my head on matt's shoulder. i watched as he mindlessly scrolled through is fyp. but i could t push away my thoughts about the kiss any longer.  i sat up turning my body to face him. my back laying on the arm of the couch i was next to. he looked up at the commotion. "matt... can we talk about the kiss?" i asked. "um... yea" he said shutting his phone off and putting it down. i was surprised that he didn't find some way to get out of this topic.

"i wanted to know what that meant, what was your intention? because like, i just wanted to know because its kinda confusing me because i think i like you but i don't know if that was just a lapse in your judgement" i rambled getting quieter as i went on. "brooke.. i did it because i think i like you but i don't want to ruin this" he motioned pointing to me and him. "matt... you can't just do that and expect everything to be the same" i said frowning a little.

"i didn't i just had no idea how you felt" he said. "matt i've had feelings for you, for years now. i guess i just didn't know until recently," i said messing with my ring that i always wore. he grabbed my hand pulling me to him. i moved to where i was sitting right next to him. "i want to be with you, you deserve something real someone who really cares, i care about you-" i interrupted him by kissing him.

the familiar feeling of warm electricity shot through my body. he pulled me closer. pulling away from the kiss leaning his forehead on mine. "will you go on a date with me?" he asked a little out of breath. "yes!" i smiled hugging him tightly.

________~•

she did that 🤭
do we like how it's going??
love when i get feedback :)
also thank you guys so much for reading this🩷