Momma? -Rottmnt-

Summary: Mikey completly lost his memory in a mission gone wrong. Big mama decides to take the lonesome turtle in "as her own."

Pfft this is angst dont expect a happy ending.

No ones p.o.v

The clacking of keys could be heard on the one and only Donnatellos computer. He has an off feeling about.. something. He couldn't put his finger on exactly what. But something was going on. He was looking through his cameras in search of.. anything. Anything to answer the chill going down his spine.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Donnie snapped his neck to the right in response to the repetitive beeping. "Uh- uh guys?" Everyone heard Donnie call nervously. Raph came busting into the lab with Leo and Mikey directly behind him. "Whats wrong, Dee?" Raph asked, approaching the purple turtle. "We've got a 456-89-28." Donnie said, leaving his three other brothers clueless.

He sighed in annoyance. "C'mon, has anyone read Donnies Big Book of Bad Guy Codes™?" Everyone shook their heads in response. "Well," Donnie said, standing up and fiddling with his wrist tech, "we've got some mystic activity going on at a paper store. Probably the foot clan."

"Right. Then let's go, hermanos!" Leo said, swinging his sword, making a electric blue portal that started crackling with life. "Is that safe?" Mikey asked. Leo stayed silent for a moment, looking around uncomfortably. "Of course." He concluded, unconvinced with himself. "I'm sure we'll be fine" Leo jumped into the portal with his brothers hesitantly right behind him.

~•~

"Told you it was safe." Leo said, on the roof, pointing to the footclan. "I don't know if safe is the right word." Raph said, covered in cuts in bruises. "Nevermind that now," Leo said, waving his hand. "We got a foot clan to beat!" Leo jumped off of the roof, landing on one of the footclan henchmen.

"You gotta permit for that?" Leo said, stabbing the paper henchmen in the head, alerting everyone around him.

"Get him!" Said the smaller, skinnier leader in a old, gravely voice. Everyone charged at Leo, dropping their paper and trampling over eachother in the process.

"Ohhh.... boyy." Leo said, questioning his life choices. "We're coming, Leo!" Raph said, jumping down to help his younger brother.

Mikey took out his Kurari-fundo and grabbed a huge group of the paper henchmen and tied them up. "You're up, Raph!" Mikey yelled, tossing the cluster of paper at his older brother, who punched all of them in one go, shredding them into scraps of paper.

Donnie put down his wrist tech, which he had been previously been typing on. "I have all of my tech on stand by." He said, getting up from his crouching position. "And I mean all of my tech." He pointed his staff at the group of foot solders, sending drills and robots charging their way.

One of the main leaders of the group- the bigger one, obviously- got ahold of Mikey while he was rounding up paper footclan henchmen and slammed him on the ground, causing him to smack the back of his head and bruise his shell. Mikey let out a cry of pain as everything went black.

"Miguel!

"Mikey!"

"Micheal!"

Mik.... who? p.o.v

I sat up slowly as I gripped the back of my head. It ached. To be honest, everything ached. I looked at my hand, which was now covered in blood from the back of my head
What happened? I stood up and looked around. Dust and garbage cans filled my surroundings. Where was I?