Schizophrenia -Rottmnt-

Rottmnt: Schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia symptoms: Halutionations, paranoia, anxiety, hearing voices, social isolation, hostility, disorientation and alot more. Sorry if I don't portray any of the symptoms correctly, I've only done a brief Google search of the symptoms and I'm not an expert.

Summery: Rise Mikey is getting extremely paranoid with everything going on around him. Hes hallucinating his gram-gram and is slowly but surely going insane. He eventually attempted to kill himself, although unsuccessful, his brothers realized the severity of this situation and tries to help him before it's to late.

Takes place after the RotTMNT the movie.

Requested by: Lmk_Chan56

Enjoy this traumatic experience!

Mikeys p.o.v

It's been weeks after the Kraang attack.. I still cannot believe only 3 Kraang managed to almost invade earth. But, thats not the problem right now. The problem are a the injuries that my brothers got.

Donnies soft shell is bruised, Leo has a cracked plastron and a broken knee, and Raph has a cracked shell and partial blindness in his right eye!

They all have it way worse than me. All I got are some shaky hands that make it hard to draw and cook. Nothing too bad.. but it does hurt sometimes.

I turn to my right to see someone sitting next to me. Gram-Gram? Its Gram-Gram!

"Gram-Gram! I missed you!" I exclaim. "I've missed you too." She responds. I go to give her a hug. She.. dissappear? What?.

"Gram-Gram?" I say, confused. "Gram-gram, where did you go?" I look around, not realizing that..

Gram-grams dead.

What? Then how was she here? Is something wrong with me? I sigh and shake it off and go back to attempting to draw a straight line.

"You're crazy."

What was that? I put down my pencil and look around. "Whos there?"

"Over hereee." I hear from behind me. I wip my head around, startled.

"Your brothers would never believe you."

"Your insane."

"Just stay inside your room forever."

I cover my ears to try and block out the voices. It didn't work.

"How about you loose some weight?"

"No dinner for you, tonight. Hah!"

"Fata-"

"Mikey?" I heard someone say. I look toward my door, only to see a worried Donnatello. "Hey Don." I say, nearly emotionless.

"Whats wrong? Usually I'm the one with the emotionless bad boy image, y'know?" He said, kneeling next to my seat. I shrug. "Guess I'm just not all for talking right now."

"You want me to go?" He questioned. "You never want me to leave.. Whats wrong Miguel?" I shrug again. "Just wanna be left alone, right now. Not the big of a deal." I start to fiddle with my shaky hands.

He notices. "Is this something about your hands? I can help you-" he starts. "No! Im fine!" I snapped at him, although immediately regretted it.

He got up, and left. I sigh.