C17 Unforgettable

Start from the beginning

Song Qingshi abided by the rules of this world and was unwilling to get involved in this mess. After watching for a while, he got ready to spur the magical beast to leave.

Yue Wuhuan stopped him, "Master, let us go back and see. Perhaps that person is not dead yet."

After he finished speaking, he steered the magical beast to the black-clothed cultivator. Upon seeing this, Song Qingshi hurriedly followed after him.

Although the black-clothed monk still had breath, he was gravely injured. He had seven or eight sword wounds on his body, part of his internal organs were damaged and he was unconscious. If he was left without treatment, he probably won't live for long.

So as to avoid any trouble, Medicine King Valley never accepted patients from unknown sources.

Song Qingshi frowned and hesitated.

Yue Wuhuan squatted down. He put on his gloves, carefully checked the black-clothed cultivators wounds and then asked, "Master, you recently taught me how to stitch up and treat injuries. I have already studied this but I lack hands-on practice. Could we bring back this injured individual back to Medicine King Valley so that I may treat him and practice my medical skills?"

Even if the protagonist shou has encountered so much ugliness, his heart still remained good and honest. In the future, he may become a famous doctor, serving for the good of the people.

Song Qingshi sighed for a long time. He immediately agreed and helped him perform emergency treatment on the patient. They then loaded him up on the magical beast and took him home.

In Medicine King Valley, Song Qingshi placed the patient in a quiet sickroom.

This was the first patient that Yue Wuhuan took charge off. He took extra care, not only did he perform a good job of sewing close all the wounds but he also decocted the medicine and fed it to the patient with his own hands. He kept recording his vital signs, asking for advice on everything, lest there be any accidents. Song Qingshi couldn't help sighing at his immense talent. All he needed was a hint and he could figure out the rest himself. Every step was done perfectly. His medical records were also well written. There was almost nothing to fault. After the patient showed obvious signs of improvement, he felt reassured that he could leave this matter entirely to Yue Wuhuan.

It was three days after that black-clothed cultivator woke up. He became aware of the smell of medicine in the room. He moved his wounds a little and found that he was bandaged tightly. The knew that he had been rescued and he rejoiced in his heart. He looked up to thank his benefactor but when he did, he saw the bright and beautiful face that he had never forgotten.

"We-were you the one who saved me?" the black-clothed cultivator murmured.

Yue Wuhuan had stayed by his bedside, taking care of him for a long time. Seeing that he was awake, he nodded and said, "This slave greets the immortal elder."

The black-clothed cultivator was named She Yun. He was a demon cultivator, and he wasn't a person of any significance. Two years ago, he had the good fortune to be a guest at Jinfeng Manor with his friends. Originally, given his identity, he would not have been qualified to meet such a remarkable beauty such as Yue Wuhuan. However, that night the beauty did not serve the honored guests well and as punishment, he was drugged and given to them to have fun with.

Those loose phoenix eyes, that coquettish teardrop mole, that bewitching voice, the seal of imprisonment.

The joy of that night was something he would never forget his entire life.

No matter which courtesan in whichever brothel he looked for, he couldn't get that same feeling anymore.

She Yun looked closely at Yue Wuhuan, feeling a bit thirsty in his throat. Under the control of the Hehuan Seal, no slave had the ability to hurt people. So, what exactly was this beauty's purpose for saving him? Could it be that he still remembered him...