Castle reveal/Melonys birthday

( last update 8/27/23)

Hiii so little update note I might start writing on the weekends bc school is tiring

Also idk if I said this but Melony is 3 daughter she also knows that he's not her biological father but she sees her biological father almost every month)

(It's there last 4 hours on the boat it's also Melony birthday today and the castle is finally done!
They all go shower and bring all there things to the lobby. eggdog is so excited to leave but he already miss the late night walks they took on the crews.
They all go eat breakfast and head to the arcade one last time until they get back to land. As soon as they get back to land they get all there things and start putting them in the rv. Ofc smg3 is driving because he's actually the only one that can drive properly and not crash into anything.. anyways there on there way back to the castle until.)

Mario- IM HUNGYYY
Smg3- Mario you just ate.
Mario- IM STILL HUNGRYY
Meggy- you are like 2 pounds of chicken you can't still be hungry (def not a reference )
Mario- SMG3 PLEASE LETS GO TO MCDONALDSSS
Smg3- fin-
Smg4- Mario we're is the closest McDonald's?
Mario- uhhhhhh near the new castle?
Smg3- okay so when we get near the castle we will stop at McDonald's okay?
Mario- fine😞 if I die of hunger I'm blaming you😠
Smg4- okay? Your not going to die you just ate 2 hours ago
(Lol smg3 kept his promise and  they all went to McDonald's when they were about to get there smg3 let Melony pick whatever she wanted because it is her birthday (she ordered the whole menu...)
(Time skip bc I'm so far behind😭)

(They all got to the castle and every one was surprised and excited)
Tari- Is this the castle?!
Smg4- Yup!
Tari- ITS AMAZING LETS GO INSIDE
( they all go inside the castle and there all so confused why it's empty)
Meggy- uh Smg4? Why is there no furniture?
Smg4- sense this will be our hang out I thought you guys can help me decorate it

3rd pov-They all screamed and started decorating except Meggy she's banned for doing anything because she burned the kitchen down.

Smg3- hey Smg4 can i live here-
(Smg3 entered fours room  and all he had was a computer )
Smg4- yeah sure 3!
Smg3- okay but we have to fix your room because there's no way your going to live like this.
Smg4- my room is perfectly fine
Smg3- nuh uh I'm fixing this shit
(He transformed his room)
Smg4- uh Smg3?
Smg3- yeah?
Smg4- why are there things in here that you own?
Smg3- ima share this room with you because the other took literally all the rooms
Smg4- oh- okay I guess
(Another big time skip bc yk im so far behind 😢)

(everything ready for Melonys birthday party this afternoon everyone was invited and even her biological father showed up to see her they all had an amazing time ofc it can't be an adult party without some alcohol most of the people there got hella drunk last night but they all injoyed melonys party. Melony got lots of gifts and even some money but her best gift yet was from smg3/ her adopted father he got her a axol plushy and a note from him before he died, the note said "happy birthday Melony! It's your 21st birthday today right? I'm just letting you know I'll always be here no matter what happens. I wish you the best and I hope one of these days I'll give you these notes signed axol" some how smg3 got ahold of the leader before axol died, axol loved planing ahead things because he knew that bad things were going to happen adventualy. So he gave all of these letters to Smg3 and he put them in storage so Melony wouldn't see them. At the end every thing did go as planned maybe axol is happy that Smg3 didn't forget his promise.

Arthur's Note- haha did I make you cry at the end? (I almost made my self cry with that ending)
Anyways this was supposed to be posted THREE DAYS AGO but I ws busy me I also forgot to post this me left it in my drafts. As always thank you for reading this chapter and see you next time!

                          (Words 747)