Thanks smg4!

So basically in this au ( if you wanna call it that)
Three and four are friends they stop being enemies sense smg4 went insane ( ofc like smg4 it's gotta be perfect movie) and Mario is at lot less dumber than the smg4 Mario this Mario is like normal ig?( sorry this took so long I literally made it up in my head just after finishing watching the new smg4 ep injoy!)

(Smg3 and Mario got bailed out by 4 after trying to buy drugs online)
Smg4: I never expected you to go to jail 3 I thought they would make you do community service or something like that
Smg3: this isn't my first time yk?
Smg4: it isn't?
Smg3: no toad lock me in a strapped me to a electric chair I thought he was joking so I started to joke abt it smg3 mumbles I guess it wasn't.
Smg4: then how are you alive?
Smg3: Logic.
Smg4: fair enough 🤷🏻‍♂️
Mario: are you to gays done talking?
Smg3 and smg4:WERE NOT GAY
Mario: yeah sure whatever you say dads😒
Smg3: don't call me that! (Smg3 mumbles 4 would me the mom anyways)
Smg4: HEY I HEARD THAT
Smg3: what it's the truth?
Smg4: no it's not
Mario: anyways we're are we heading?
Smg4:To the castle
Smg3: if you call that place with furniture with no walls or roof ig you can call it that
Smg4: well it's not my fault I spent the remainder of my money to bailed you two guys out of jail I could buy bricks and sement to built the walls don't you think?!
(They get to the "castle" Meggy was waiting for them)
Meggy: WHAT ON EARTH WERE YALL THINKING?!
Smg3: well sorry mom 😒
Smg3: I just wanted some drugs that's all
Meggy: and what about you red?
Mario:I was just following what dad did
Smg3: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!
Meggy: you do act like a dad sometimes 3 (Meggy whispers into three's ear and four acts like the mom.
Smg3 wispers back I know right?)
Smg4 and Mario; what are y'all talking about?
Meggy: how smg-
Smg3: NOTHING
Smg4: uh okay?
Mario: ima play some games
Meggy: NO YOUR BANNED FROM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES RED
Mario:  WHHHHHHYYYY MEGGY 😭
Meggy: 4 LITERALLY JUST BAILED YOU AND 3 OUT OF JAIL FOR TRYING TO BUY DRUGS ONLINE THATS WHY!!
Smg3: yeah-  I'm going back to the internet graveyard bye 4!
Smg4: bye 3!
Smg3 pov: I should probably start hanging with him and his friend group. they all like me so I'll try start hang out with them.

Arthur's note;
This is probably the most I'll right in a part tbh but anyways it's Luke's birthday today! This ep is related to the new smg4 video abt 3 and Mario playing together thanks for reading this se you next time! ( if I don't get writers block)

                                      Words 508

( last update 7-7-23 I keep coming back and trying to fix my grammer on these story bc it sucks so bad 😞)