02 Welcome, To The King's Guard

Začít od začátku

"And you've also proven yourself very well. I thought she was going to kill you before the end of the fight though. You did great, you viewed her as your enemy which was good and you took it as a battle which made her retaliate in the same way. I truly am impressed with your skills. Good job," the king praised the male, the same admiration present in his tone. The siblings were shocked, even their parents were fluttered.

"I came down here with the thought of choosing only one guard tonight but I think I changed my mind. I prefer two," the king said shocking everyone. He really would be a fool to let go of the male.

"With that being said, Welcome to the King's Guard," he said and the audience cheered with a round of applause for the siblings while someone brought two swords to the king. One golden and one silver. He handed the golden to the young man and the silver to the young lady. Both swords were made from stainless steel. The audience cheered once more.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," the siblings chorused.

"Welcome and please meet me at my office tomorrow morning, after breakfast," the king said before turning to the rest of the fighters.

"I want to welcome four of the first female fighters to the King's Guard as well," the king added before walking away, forgetting to ask for the names of the siblings.

Kelsey who watched the whole thing unfold grinned proudly. This is the first time, his friend has interacted with a warrior just after the contest, and this means a lot. Kelsey followed the king to his office with a smile on his face while the siblings went to their parents.

"I'm proud of both of you," their father said hugging each of them. Their mother did the same.

"Thanks, Dad. Your hard work paid off," the male joked causing them to laugh but what he said was true, their father was a great father and their mother was the best mom they could ever ask for. "We will see both of you tomorrow," the female said. Since they were the King's guards, they were requested to stay in the pack house tonight.

"Okay sweetheart," their mother replied and the two siblings went away. They were escorted to the pack house by one of the warriors. The siblings were happy they were both going to be protecting the king.

Their parents wasted no time in going to see the king at his office. The silver-haired king entered his office and walked towards his tinted window, he watched as the siblings interrupted with their parents before parting ways with them.

"You look interested in that girl even without knowing her name or her identity," Kelsey who just entered the office said with a chuckle as the king turned around with pursed lips.

"She intrigues me, that's all," the king clarified with a shrug of his muscular shoulders as he sat down.

"Just that? Well thank the earth you're not attracted to her because I am attracted to that girl and plan on wooing her bro," Kelsey said rubbing his hands together.

"She's off limits. Try wooing her with your Playboy ass and I will make sure you have no ass to sit on," the king said flipping a file open.

"Whatever," Kelsey muttered in defeat, he wouldn't dare disobey the king. Friends or not, he wouldn't hesitate to castrate him if he were to go near his female guard. She's the first female who came to protect the king and that alone makes her special. She already has the King's favor, even if she doesn't know that.

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation, Kelsey said "Come in" after the king gave him a nod of approval. The couple walked in and sat in front of the king after asked them to. Kelsey took his leave, closing the door behind him on his way out.

"Let's get straight to the reason I called for you here," the king said leaning back in his chair. Looking at the couple, he could sense strings of powerful aura from the man, even the woman has this aura surrounding her which was welcoming but also authoritative.

"Are you an Alpha," he asked as the thought dawned on him.

"I'm an alpha, your majesty," the man confirmed with a respectful bow of his head.

"What's your name and pack's name?" the king asked curiously.

"I'm Azurah and my Park's name is Silver Pearl Pack. This is my mate and wife, Paula" he said with a smile while the King looked at him in surprise. The man sitting in front of him is a famous alpha. He's also quite ruthless in his way.

"You're an Alpha so why would you let your son participate in the contest?" He asked curiously. All Alphas need an heir so for a famous alpha to let his heir partake in his contest was very confusing, especially with the rumors surrounding him. Even werewolves don't want him as an Alpha King so it was puzzling that this alpha has his children fight in his contest.

"I have an elderly son who will be taking on the role of alpha after I resign and since my other two kids were young, they've always dreamt of becoming your guard, especially my daughter.

She doesn't believe in rumors. She has never been scared of you like every female is but rather has this obsession of being your guard, the rest is for her to tell," Azurah said with a chuckle as he remembered his daughter having a sword fight with him as the Knight in shining armor.

The king was quite shocked hearing Alpha Azurah's words. He was surprised that those siblings would want to protect him. Weren't they supposed to be in college? Every youngster would want to enjoy their life in their prime.

"But aren't they supposed to be in college?" He asked his question aloud and the Alpha sitting before him chuckled softly.

"They're done with college, your majesty," Luna replied with a smile. The king massaged his temple in exasperation. He felt emotional but didn't show it.

Geeze, what a mess that was gonna cause, Mr.Alpha King.

Anyways lovelies. Please Vote. I'm only releasing it because I want to see if you guys would love it❤️