| 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 |

-

A/N: Welcome to Plus Forts Ensemble! I put a lot of effort into it so, don't forget to comment and vote <3 Im so happy Im finally starting this story

A/N: Welcome to Plus Forts Ensemble! I put a lot of effort into it so, don't forget to comment and vote <3 Im so happy Im finally starting this story. I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it and enjoy this book!
-

A small old man walked into his bureau in the city of Paris. He was the appointed, and sacred, Guardian of the Miraculous. In the darkness of the void room he found himself in, Wang Fu had suddenly appeared amongst the sudden light of a small match. His face was clear with older age, he had grey hair, a mustache and a goatee and dark brown eyes. The man's entire expression changed and was wide with genuine curiosity and full of wonder as he began to talk and wonder; "Do you believe in magic?" He pondered, slowly coming into the light of the flame he lit up. There was now light, warmth, and a sudden atmosphere that he deemed fit for the story he was about to recall.

"I am Wang Fu, the guardian of the magical gems called...The Miraculous" He began to tell as he used the match he had lit
up to place it over a stick of incense, lighting it up as well. As he explained, the box where the magic jewels were stored began to glow on cue as if felt like they were being called upon. The gems inside seemed to have responded to the man's words as they began to glow as well. The box layed before him, waiting to be summoned and hopefully start their search of their future holders. Evil was arising and the gems knew it.

As Wang Fu continued to speak, the jewels themselves, the ones that surrounded the one of the Ladybug and the Black Cat, began to levitate and come together, slowly circling one another, until suddenly creating a burst of big and colorful lights into the contrast of the dark room that the man found himself in. "Hiding extraordinary powers over centuries, the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes, to the protect the world from evil" The man continued as the gems themselves began to disperse and the Butterfly miraculous was slowly singled out and left by itself, showing it's threatning power.

"Among them, one is most feared, for it created Akumas!" Wang Fu explained with despair suddenly begin to lace in the previous calm tone he had before. In the reality of it, this gem in specific had the power to turn innocent and harmless white butterflies into ones full of evil preying on the emotions of any innocent person. In Wang Fu's mind, he could already imagine thousands upon thousands of those evilized butterflies swarming with terror while the holder relishes in the fear that they cause. The Moth pin had a dark and mysterious aura to it, releasing an unimaginable amount of dark butterflies out of it. Enough to scare anyone away and run to save their lives.

"Dark butterflies capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger into a terrifying monster!" He explained as he recalled what the true power of this miraculous really held. And why it needs to be stopped, not allowing it to fall into the wrong hands. But, it was too late. The butterflies swarming and heading directly towards a hypothetical victim was suddenly engulfed by the cloud of Akumas. This turned his negative and angry emotions into a villain, a terrifying monster ready to wreak havoc on anything and anyone that crosses its path. That was its true power.

But this is where things change. Not all is lost. Those two Miraculous gems that were singled out from the rest and remained in the center of the box in their designated yin and yang spots, suddenly began to glow intensely, growing closer and more intrigued by the other. The two gems glower brighter and began to circle one another in the air in a way that signified their connection. Their bond. One unlike any other Miraculous gem had. One of the jewels had a scarlet and bright red glow to it that intensified as it grew closer to its counterpart. The other gem had a glowing, fluorescent and neon green shine to it, also inching closer and closer to the other jewel. "To stop this evil, two rival heroes must rise," Wang Fu explained, knowing that whoever their holders were, that they had to find each other. Work together, grow strong, and defeat this threat.

When the gems got closer to each other, the two jewels were suddenly transformed into two holograms of regular looking teens in their superhero forms, still scarlet red and neon green, and they seem to resembled the masked heroes that Wand Fu hoped one day would find each other.With an instant connection, and a in a playful yet affectionate aspect to their body language as they circled one another, the two heroes suddenly came together at the same time and wrapped their arms around the other lovingly and with sincerity, continuing to hold one another close as they continued to spin and letting their bond grow even further. "United, these two miraculous can possess the ultimate power! One even stronger than death!" Wang Fu said, watching as the two figures went back into their original forms of a pair of earrings and a ring, glowinh as the entities that gave them their powers returned to their rightful place. Watching this, Wang Fu only sighed and realized that the time for the heroes to arise was getting and inching closer.

As the jewels went back into their box, Wang Fu sighed and let his eyes trail over to the burning incense candle still burning by his side. He had come to a conclusion. The heroes needed to be chosen, find one another, and save the world, their city, and everything they know from a threat that they couldn't even fathom. But, the question was, were they ready? "But could these such selfless hearts find their courage in time?" He asked himself, wondering if these new, young heroes had what it took. Could they find it in them to battle not only the threats incoming, but the heartbreak that might come with it along the way? There was only one way to find out. But Wang Fu had faith that they could do it, despite all odds. They'd be chosen and have their destiny be presented right in front of them. Would they take the leap? Do they have what it takes to take on such a responsibility? There was only one way to find out.

-

Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue of 'Plus Forts Ensemble'! I'm sorry for taking so long to publish it after launching the story itself but I had a problem with motivation and I had writers block, but I'm back better than ever lmao The first chapter will be coming very soon so stay tuned! Im alternating between updating different stories I have up right now but I'm working on a schedule I promise! This story is my chance to revive my childhood love for this show and I'm so excited! I hope you guys are too! 🤍

Since this is only the prologue I don't have much to say for now, but as usual, I put these at the end of every chapter and all stories I write recently. As always, I'll add other news in future chapters if there are any at all or if there are any other changes. Don't be ghost readers! Your comments seriously make my whole month :,) Anyway, I'll see you all in the next one! 🤍 Have a good rest of your week everyone! :,)

Also, remember if you want a dt for the next chapter, let me know! I love doing these because I can really express my gratitude to all of you that way :,) I really want to start doing these more! I haven't done one in a long time. I wanna do more of them like in the intro!
-