𖥻 CHAPTER 13

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 13 ˎˊ˗" Hero Outfits "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 13 ˎˊ˗
" Hero Outfits "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

Yagi stands infront of the class, who had changed into their Hero costumes and followed him outside to Training Ground Beta.

"They say that clothes make the Pros, young ladies and gentlemen, you are the proof!" Yagi announces, ignoring the unimpressed deadpan from the puppet, "Take this to heart. From now on you are all... Hero's in training!"

A few people from the class cheer quietly as Y/N takes that opportunity to look at their costumes

That's... weird. Y/N thinks, grimacing at the sight of Yaoyorozu's outfit. There's no way whoever made her outfit couldn't have came up with something better and less... revealing.

Glancing over, Y/N frowns at Iida's Hero costume, Why would he wear a full set of armor when he has a speed Quirk? That's just impractical.

Y/N stares at Todoroki blankly for a solid minute before looking away again, deciding not to comment about how absolutely idiotic he looks. Though, what Y/N does do, is subtly sneaking her phone out of her pocket to take a picture in case Todoroki ever changes his Hero costume. Blackmail, nice.

"This is getting me all revved up! You guys look so cool!" Yagi exclaims, dragging Y/N attention back to the Pro Hero.

"Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" Yagi grins widely before the class look to chat amongst eachother, still waiting for one person.

Y/N sighs, standing boredly as she looks up at the sky, eyes caught on a bird flying around them before the final person they were waiting on runs out of the tunnel.

Y/N looks over, pausing at the sight of Izuku's hero costume. That's... really fucking ugly.

"Now that you're all ready, it's time for combat training!" Yagi announces as the students shift themselves to be standing in a line, Y/N standing between Bakugo and Yaoyorozu.