𖥻 CHAPTER 7

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 7 ˎˊ˗" Homeroom Teacher "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 7 ˎˊ˗
" Homeroom Teacher "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

Y/N stares at herself in the mirror, shifting in order to get a good look at the uniform she was wearing.

"Boring." Y/N comments with a look of disdain at the uniform. "They haven't changed it for, what, thirty-something years?"

Y/N sighs, shaking her head lightly, "Whatever."

Y/N soon perks up as she walks out the door to her room, strolling out into the bar where Kurogiri was cleaning some glasses.

"Good morning!" Y/N chirps energetically, the nomu nodding politely in reply. "Make a portal to that one alleyway outside of UA."

"Of course, Y/N-sama." A purple and black portal appears infront of Y/N as she hums out a small thank you before walking through.

The sight of the bright blue sky was a contrast to the dingy bar that she previously stood in.

『••✎••』

Y/N opened the door to the nearly full classroom, eyes flickering across each student to see if she recognized any of them.

Her eyes finally stopped on a boy with half-white and half-red hair. Y/N stared silently for a moment before looking away again.

Y/N sighed to herself with clear disappointment, moving to take a seat at the front of the classroom, next to a boy with an odd amount of limbs.

She had already looked at the list that named each of the students, and none of them stood out other than three.

Todoroki Shoto and Yaoyorozu Momo. Both rich with successful parents — or parent in Todoroki's case — and got in through recommendations.

"Remove your feet from that desk now!" A yell almost startled Y/N as she blinks in surprise.

Looking behind her, E/C eyes land on a boy with deep blue hair and glasses (Iida Tenya, Y/N recognizes, Ingenium's little brother) yelling at a boy with spiky blond hair (Bakugo Katsuki— he's the kid who bullied Izuku, Y/N quickly remembers), who was seated at the desk behind her's with his feet raised on the desk.

"Hah?" Bakugo sneers at Iida, craning his neck to deepen his glare.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academia by scuffing school property, you cretin!" Iida scolds Bakugo, chopping his hand up and down strictly.

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugo jeers, grinning sardonically at Iida.

Iida sighs deeply, clearly desperately trying to keep him composure, "Let's start over. I'm Iida Tenya from Somei Private Academy."

"Somei, huh?" Bakugo leans towards him with an almost sadistic grin, "So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one."

Iida gasps loudly in offense. "You would threaten me?! Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Bakugo leans back cockily with a shit-eating grin. "Ha!"

Y/N's eyes dart in between the two, watching the argument play out.

"Huh?" Iida pauses, looking away from Bakugo to stare at a familiar figure standing nervously in the doorway, "It's him..."

The rest of the class (who had been watching the two arguing as well) turns towards Izuku as well.

Izuku straightens out of pure nervousness, struggling to talk for a moment before finally getting out, "Uh, hi."

"Good morning!" Iida exclaims, marching towards the shorter boy. "My name is Iida Tenya fro—"

"Yeah, I— I know." Izuku sheepishly waves his hands infront of him, pausing Iida mid-march, "I'm Midoriya Izuku... it's nice to meet you."

"Midoriya. You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?" Iida continued on with his conversation with Izuku, Y/N eventually looking away out of boredom.

The only reason she starts to pay attention again a few minutes later, was because of a familiar voice speaking.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." The familiar voice of Shouta interrupts a conversation between a cute brunette (Uraraka Ochako, Y/N vaguely recognizes) and Izuku.

Y/N beams at the sound of the voice, glad to have someone familiar there other than Izuku.

"Welcome to UA's hero course." Shouta introduces, tiredly standing up and getting out of his sleeping bag.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not going to work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." Shouta explains as the students stare at him with varying expressions of surprise/shock.

"Hello, I'm Aizawa Shouta. Your teacher." The students gasp as the man looks around at the class judgmentally.

"Right, let's get to it." Shouta pulls a gym uniform out of his sleeping bag, "Put these on."

Wait what. Y/N blinks repeatedly in shock. I wasn't told about this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR NOTES

I'm sorry Hagakure fans, she's replaced by Y/N in this </3

Y/N doesn't really live at the LOV's base, she just has a room there that she stays in whenever she wants to. Since she's a puppet she doesn't need sleep, so she enjoys wandering around random cities at night!

ALSO IM SORRY THE UPDATE WAS LATE </3