𖥻 CHAPTER 5

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 5 ˎˊ˗" UA Entrance Exam "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 5 ˎˊ˗
" UA Entrance Exam "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

Time always went by fast for Y/N, so the ten months went by in a breeze, every once in a while she checked up on Izuku and Yagi, but they were doing fine.

Given that, it didn't take long for the day of the entrance exam to arrive, she was debating wether or not she would participate this year, but it was just so easy. She wanted something challenging!

"Can I be in the judges panel? Please! I promise I won't mess with anything!" Y/N had pleaded with Nezu, them both knowing the girl wasn't being entirely truthful.

Did that mean the rat was going to deny her request? Of course not!

"Shouta. Shouta. Shouta." Y/N repeats like a broken record player, tugging on the man's hair with a bored expression.

"Will you stop it, you brat." Shouta turns towards the girl who grinned mischievously in reply, sticking her tongue out and pulling her eyelid down before looking away again.

Y/N swiveled around in her chair, which spun. Because, of course it did.

"You know, if nothing interesting happens soon, I'm totally leaving. I canceled on my plans to hang out with Mirko today— so not cool!" Y/N complains childishly, eyes glazing over the screens infront of them.

"Hm... I don't like the small purple one." The topic switches quickly as Y/N stares at a small boy with purple hair on the monitors, who was currently trying to look up a girls skirt.

"Why is she even here if she's going to be a student this year?" Shouta asks Nezu, the rat not even glancing towards the teacher to answer.

"She would find a way to sneak in anyway, it's best to just let her do what she wishes." Nezu responded simply.

"Yeah! I'm super smart!" Y/N taunts, moving to sit criss-cross in her chair.