𖥻 CHAPTER 4

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 4 ˎˊ˗" Training "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 4 ˎˊ˗
" Training "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

Y/N jumps around the trash on the beach, trying not to fall as she balances on the rusted metal appliance before jumping to another.

Now, if she were human, she would probably be exhausted about getting up so early after the encounter last night. Fortunately, she's not. She's a puppet, and therefore doesn't need sleep, she just enjoys to sometimes.

Meanwhile just a small distance next to her, Izuku attempts to drag a fridge that All Might was sat on.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" All Might calls to Izuku who collapses to the ground a moment later.

"People move these every day, y'know. And most of them don't even have any super strength." All Might explains as his eyes trail across the beach that had ben overrun by trash, barely any sand even visible.

"Well, yeah, but..." Izuku turns towards the superhero, "There's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it."

Y/N laughs at that, jumping down from that pieces of trash to crouch infront of Izuku, her elbow on her knees as she cups her face, E/C eyes looking down at the boy in amusement.

"I didn't expect you to have such a rude side Izu-chan! So cute!" Y/N cooes, booping the boy's nose.

The boy's face flushes, embarrassed and flustered by the puppet's restless teasing.

"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form, at least." All Might shrugs in response to Izuku's original statement, used to the puppet's behavior. She had been like that when he was a teen— and according to Nana, the puppet has acted like that with her as well. Once they became adults, the puppet switched the faux attraction to someone else.