How long are we together?

______{●♡●}______

You were back to the Shinjang 441 along with Jungkook.

No words were exchanged since the moment you and he kissed.

The pink blush on both of your cheeks were visible. The feeling of love and shyness.....That was a moment which you felt even after being dead!

But there is one thing coming in your mind again and again. A thought that is eating you from inside that....

You will have to leave him in a few days......

"Jungkook....I wanted to say something."

You broke the silence as both of you set on the bench again.

"Yes?" He asked while playing with the flower you gave to him with his fingers with a smile.

"I don't know how to say.....but I can't keep you in dark...."

"What do you mean?"

"There is something you should know."

"Tell me." He was ready to hear you out.

"Yesterday.....A grim ripper came to me.....to inform that My time is coming soon....."

You spoke and his expressions changed all of a sudden. The expression, mixed of Sadness, grief, uneasiness.....his heart literally broke into pieces. He started to imagine how difficult it is gonna be for him to lose you.

"How.....?"

His eyes swelled up with tears. At a moment, he could no longer hold them in his eyes and they rolled down his soft bread cheeks.

"It is written in my fate Jungkook." You spoke with teary eyes.

"W-when are y-you supposed to leave?" He asked with a heavy heart.

"After thirty days. You can say--one Month."

He harshly wiped his tears off, still un capable to find words to speak.

He experienced A pang in his heart.

"Will you....leave me alone?" He asked.

"I--I am sorry Jungkook....I can't do anything."

You cried.

It all just took a few minutes to convert a moment full of happiness into Grief.

Both of you knew; this was about to come one day. But this soon?

______{●♡●}_____