•1•

Jin was coming back from his high school. And was walking alone on the footpath.

It was not like jin don't like people but he hates people who treat him badly.

Jin has no friends. Jin was not alone from the start. In fact he had so many friends in the middle school but they were not with him when Jin wanted to play. But they were all there when the exam is coming.

They would treat him so good to take notes and suggestions from him.

They would even convince him to sit with them so that they can copy his answers.

Jin don't show anyone that he is poor. He try maintain to keep a personality of middle class family. He sometimes lied.

It's so hard to pretend when you are not what you are trying to pretend.

Jin could not spend money with his friends in ice cream parties or pizza parties and he would eventually was left alone.

Jin was naive in middle school but when he became old enough to realize their true self he left them.

Jin studied hard from the start. He never stopped. It's not like he loves to read. No, he hates studying.

But he has no other options. He has promised his appa that one day he will earn so much money that they don't have to stay with Kim Taehyung.

His appa has endured enough pain. Unil now he is enduring. He doesn't want to add more. He wants his appa to be proud of him.

He loves when his appa smiles after seeing his marksheet Or when he tells others how good Jin is in study.

Jin got admission into Seoul National High school with his excellent marks and highest marks in admission test.

Right in front of his house Jin heard shouting and he knows very well who's voice is that he ran into the house only to see his dad slapping his appa.

His appa is trying so hard to prevent the hits but Taehyung is not stopping.

Jin pushed him using all his power and succeed .

"Jin don't come between us if you don't want to be punished"   Taehyung  yelled.

"I won't stop you coward. You can't provide us basic needs like a real man but always hitting appa because of his weakness"   Jin yelled back.

"Jinnie sweetheart stop. He is a monster. I don't want you to be hurt"  Jimin said pulling his son towards him.

Taehyung left the house without saying anything.

Jin turned around facing Jimin. And instantly started crying seeing the red marks on his cheeks.

"I am so sorry appa. I can't do anything for you. I am so sorry"  Jin said while caressing Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin also started crying feeling his son's love for him. He was so much thankful to God for having a son like Jin.

In his miserable life Jin is his only happiness.

"Stop crying baby. What can you do? It was not your fault Jinnie "   Saying that jimin hugged his son.

***†**†***†**†**

Hi sweethearts. Long time no see.

Hope you all are doing well.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I will try to improve my writing skills. Since  you didn't liked         "you are beautiful✨".   I think it would be better if you tell about your opinion.

Love you❤😘❤😘🤟🤟 .

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋...