"Ummm.... Maybe.... Or maybe not?" breaking each word she giggled.

"Yaar Mehru kabhi toh seedhi tarah jawaab dy dia karo.... Sara mood kharab kar dia" Salar said annoyingly which made her laugh even more.

"Acha chalein mein trust kar bhi loun.... Magar Sheru is no where close to it.... I'll pray that you two may get along jaldi sy" Mehru assured him.

"And I'll pray that You and I may get along.... jaldi sy" Salar pulled her in for a tight hug. She melted in his arms. This man loved him more than she loved him and she knew it. She placed her arms around his waist, embracing him for the very first time. Both of them stood like that for a couple of seconds until they went inside their room, sliding the balcony door behind them.

 Both of them stood like that for a couple of seconds until they went inside their room, sliding the balcony door behind them

(First Actual Hug)

------------------

They had mutually decided to take things slow and steady. It was just the beginning of knowing each other and being comfortable around one an other so why the rush?

"Did I tell you that you look so beautiful today?" Salar told her.

"Meri toh nazrein he nahi hat rahi thein when I first saw you" Salar continued.

"No offense but you got pretty lucky" Mehru chuckled as she pulled one of his cheek.

"Lucky toh mein wakai hun.... Zindagi mein jo chaha hai woh mujhy hamesha mila hai.... I couldn't be more grateful" Salar softly smiled as he rested his forehead on hers while the eye contact was still intact. Though butterflies raced in her belly, she understood the assignment and didn't even flinch. 

(The forehead bump)

(The forehead bump)

---------------------

Mehru's head began to hurt because of the tight bun. Salar then helped Mehru in removing her dupatta along with hundreds of pins that the mua had placed on her head. Then he gestured her to sit on the sofa, bent down on his knees and took out the heels for her. Mehru was way too speechless.

"I don't know what I did to deserve him" Mehru thought to herself. Seeing him bending on his knees in order to remove the heels for her which she could've done herself but he did instead. She was about to get emotional but held back her tears.

"You should go change now" He suggested as they both stood up.

She nodded and went in to the bathroom. She pulled a black t-shirt and a trouser, put her hair in a low pony, removed her makeup and went in to the room. Salar who had removed his waist coat, was now in his white kurta-shalwar, looked at her with such warmth that instantly made her crimson and she shifted her gaze to somewhere else.

"Bhook lagi hai tumhein?.... Kiyoun keh mujhy toh lagi hai.... Laikin ghar par mujhe nahi lagta kuch khas hoga" Salar asked her as he rolled up his sleeves. Another barbaric attack. He was nothing but aesthetically pleasing to one's eye.

"Should I order something bahir sy?" Mehru questioned as she placed her jewelry in a box.

"Umm.... Order nahi.... Let's go by ourselves...." He proceeded.

"Iss wakt?.... Ajeeb nahi lagay ga?" Mehru said.

"Ab apki shadi ho chuki hai Ms.Mehru....Kiyoun ajeeb lagay ga?.... Give me 10 minutes and I'll be right outside" Salar patted her shoulder before he disappeared behind the bathroom door.

"Toh where should we go" Salar asked her after they sat in his car.

"McDonald's?" Mehru gave her opinion.

"Surprisingly, I was thinking the same" Salar smiled as they drove away.

It was surely an un-usual wedding night for the two. Having Mcdonald's, chatting and laughing till 2 am. wasn't something they had planned. It was the best day of their lives. Well all the best things occur spontaneously. 

(Happiest together)

(Happiest together)

(Stay tuned for more, I hope you enjoyed this part)