Chapter 8 - Astrid

Start from the beginning

He was currently having therapy sessions everyday which wasn't working at all due to him whenever seeing May just showing a small smile, his vision alters it to one of her crazy maniacal smiles instead. This pretty much lead to May being sent to live on her own in an apartment complex inside the city not too far away from their house but also not too close either. Which May was okay with since she seemed to have gone back to her normal self after locking herself away in her room for nearly half a month after her supposed 'rejection' from Ash.

Speaking of May, she was currently eating her dinner silently and in an elegant sort of way which was out of character for her. Although the same couldnt be said for her apetite since their was currently a huge pile of dishes at the kitchen sink. Her way of talking also seemed to have changed along side her way of dressing up herself...

[A/N: She's currently dressed in this since i aint good with descriptions when it comes to clothing...]

Norman pretty much getting a bit uncomfortable with the situation at this point finally decided to speak. "Um May? Can i ask something sweetie?" He spoke in a slow and nervous tone when he spoke to his daughter.

"Hmm? Sure thing dad, ask away..." May said in a sweet tone.

Seeing his daugther giving him permission, he steeled his resolve and gathered all of his courage to ask one question that's been bugging him since his daugther became like this. "Have you moved on from what happened that night?" he asked and went in high alert in case May might start her usual rampage again. But to his and his wifes surprise, May only let out a giggle.

"Was that all dad? Asking if i had moved on from that time? Well to answer that then no i haven't." May exclaims as she has a slight look of amusement on her face to which her parents only gave a nod which caused her to touch a stone thats currently hanging from a choker around her neck.

The choker also seemed to have her a small metal plate on it that has her name carved into it. She touched the stone gently and lovingly as her face has that of longing for someone. "If Ash wont see me as someone other than a little sister, then ill make him see me as a woman. I'll make him fall in love with me and be by his side. After all, my heart belongs to him and his should belong to me." She declares with a flame of determination in her eyes which shows that she's serious.

Upon hearing their daughter spoke those words, both Norman and Caroline couldn't help but feel proud of their little girl. Although at the words she spoke of at the end clearly indicates that she's still obsessed with Ash, at the very least she seemed to have matured slightly thanks to hearing what Ash thought of her. Sadly for her though, having Ash fall in love with her is not gonna be an easy task...

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Meanwhile, in The Sinnoh Region's Twinleaf Town
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Location: Twin Leaf Town - The Berlizt Residence

No One's P.O.V

As the Maple family finishes their evening meal and heads to bed, with May also heading back to her apartment, a certain blue haired girl is frantically running around her home in the sinnoh region's twin leaf town, packing the stuff she needs for the beginning of her journey which will be starting tomorrow morning.

"Ahh!! How is it possible im still as forgetful as ever!? Piplup where's my makeup case, my sewing pouch, and also where in the distortion world is my seduction kit!?" the girl shouted as she was carrying a pile of clothes around the house, some even falling out of her hands ranging from her pajamas and casual wear all the way to swimsuits and a set of clothes a 10 year old girl shouldn't wear till later in her life, all the while a small blue penguin pokemon who seemed to be carrying a suitcase thats twice its size, is struggling to keep up with her. "Pip piplup..." the little guy weakly chirped as an attempt to get its trainer attention.