19

(a week later)

Viennas eyes flicker and slowly open, groaning at the sound of her phone ringing, she blinks a few times before her eyes adjust to the light of freshly waking up. Her hand lazily searches for her phone before her fingers curl around it, she flips it over to see who dares to call her at 10am on a sunday. The corners of her lips involuntarily turn up slightly at the sight of Matts name, she swipes her phone, answering it.

"why the hell are you calling me at this hour?" she mumbles, her voice husky from sleep. "goodmorning to you too, vi",  she could practically see matts stupid smirk from just the sound of his voice, "i called you because i was gunna ask if you wanna hang out today"

"yeah, sure" vienna slowly sits up, holding her phone to her ear as she speaks, "but why couldn't you have called me later? you really had to wake me up?" she grumbles, still a little mad that she's been woken up. A soft chuckle is heard from the other end of the phone, "sorry, can i come over though?" matt asks apologetically.

vienna rubs her eyes with the back of one fist before answering him with a simple "of course". The call ends and the girl stands up, taking a shower to properly wake herself up.

20 minutes later, matt walks into her room without even a knock. She looks up at him, "hey, loser"the girl speaks with a small smirk, he rolls his eyes playfully before sitting on her bed next to her. Her head drops to his shoulder and his arms snake around her waist, gently pulling her to him, her head now on his chest.

"i missed you" matt mumbles as he presses a kiss to the top of her head, she smiles up at him. "it's been like 2 days since we last hung out, you missed me that much?" she tilts her head to the side a little. He nods, his gentle hand running through her soft brunette hair.

The girls fingers gently trace shapes on his free hand, her eyes falling closed. "Tired?" matt asks, a soft chuckle in his voice, vienna looks up at him with half lidded eyes "youre the one that woke me up, now you gotta deal with me falling asleep on you" she mumbles sleepily before pulling a blanket over both of them and cuddling up into his chest, falling asleep in mere seconds with the comfort of her boy.

Matt smiles softly, his fingers gently running through her hair. He feels his eyes getting heavy so he lets them fall closed, drifting to sleep.

A hour or so later, viennas eyes flutter open. She giggles softly when she sees that matts head is on her chest, his eyes closed. Her fingers gently stroke his cheek as he sleeps, going up and through his hair, the boy shivers at the touch and holds her tighter.

She presses a soft kiss to his forehead and he shifts in her arms, mumbling incoherent sleepy words. Vienna pulls the blanket back over him and his body melts into hers, falling deeper into sleep. The girl is careful to not move a muscle as to not wake him, just scrolling through her phone on zero volume until the thing lights up and rings loudly with a call, causing matt to grumble.

Her finger swipes the phone, answering it. Nicks voice rings out on the other end, "where the hell is matt? me and chris woke up 30 minutes ago and matt is nowhere to be seen, which is weird because matt literally never leaves the house, kid loves sleeping too much ". vienna chuckles and replies with "he's here, and surprise surprise, sleeping".  "well tell the idiot that chris has a dentist appointment in an hour and needs matt to drive him" nick speaks on the other line.

"fine. i still don't understand why you can't get your damn license or just get an uber" she says, hanging up quickly before nick can say anything else, knowing that whatever comeback he has is most likely better than what she could say.  she looks down at matt and sighs, not wanting to wake him, her hand gently running through his soft hair.

She presses another kiss to his forehead, causing him to stir and open his eyes. "you woke me up" he mumbles in a husky sleepy voice, "sorry, matty. but you gotta drive chris to a dentist appointment" the girl smirks.

Matt sighs before standing up, rubbing his eyes and running his fingers through his messy hair, "okay, well.. i'll call you later?" the boy says as he tilts his head, earning a nod from vienna. he throws his shoes on and she walks him downstairs to the door, "bye, loser" matt says, vienna just wraps her back around the back of the boys neck, gently bringing it down slightly and pressing a kiss to his lips. his cheeks heat up and he turns his head quickly to hide it, much to the girls enjoyment as she laughs.

"shut up" matt says as he rolls his eyes playfully, smiling at her before walking out to go drive his incompetent brother to his dentist appointment.

LEILA SPEAKS

holy fuck im so sorry for not updating this, i lost all motivation. i dont know how much i'll be updating this but i'll try!! gave y'all a really cute lil chap tho to hopefully make up for it🙏🙏🙏

love y'all