11

no ones pov

Vienna sat in her bed with her head in her hands, her emotions were everywhere. Do i like matt? no. i hate him. i hate his stupid face and his stupid jokes and his stupid hugs and i hate him. Even she could believe what she was thinking.. i like matt, Vienna thinks again. She gets up to go talk to blair, her sister always helped her with this. Even though she was 15.

"BLAIR" vienna shouts, searching the house for her sister."IM IN MY ROOM" blair shouts back. Vienna bursts through the door, clearly stressed."what the fuck is up with you?" blair looks at the girl with a comfused expression. "okay blair promise you wont laugh at me." vienna begs her, "yeah whatever" blair assures.

"i like matt."  "FINALLY" her sister shouts, throwing her hands in the air. "i cant tell him though" vienna states, "vienna get a grip, he obviously likes you back anyway. 1 he said he loved you. 2 you two cuddle all the time. and 3 hes literally staring at you all the time so just fucking tell him" blair exclaims.

matts house

Matt  didnt know what to do, he liked vienna but how the fuck was he supposed to tell her? he wasnt going to, that was the answer to his problems. He knew what happened last time he blocked out his feelings so he rethought that fast. Maybe he should just brave it and tell her,

bernard🙄
hey vi wanna go somewhere today?

vi😒
yeah ofc who else is coming

bernard🙄
just us.

vi😒
oh okay where

bernard🙄
dw about it i know a place

vi😒
pick me up in 20
read 1 min

Vienna got ready quickly, she put on a white dress and left her hair down. She did some light makeup then walked downstairs to wait for Matt. The girl decided to take a quick nap, but was woken up to matt calling her "vienna where tf are you ive been calling for 10 minutes" matt say's exasperated. "sorry i fell asleep im coming now" Vienna replys, ending the phone and walking out to the car.

"Hey" The girl greeted matt. "Hi" he unlocked the door for her. "how far away is the place?" she asked. "uhh about 15 minutes" he starts the car "can i have aux?" she looks at him "fine." The girl smiles and grabs her phone. Sparks by coldplay comes on, matt looks at her when it says "my heart is yours"  vienna smiles as she feels her face turn pink, but turns away to try and hide it from matt making him chuckle. "vienna caught blushing for me????" matt mocks. "shut up idiot i wasnt" she denies. "whatever you say vi" leaving them both blushing

"Are we there yet?" vienna asks, bored of being in the car. "nearly just have some patience for like 3 more minutes" he shoots her a look. "ugh". They finally pull up to a beautiful beach, viennas eyes light up "this is so beautiful" she says looking out to the sea. "it is" matt says back, but he was only looking at her, he always was. They find a place to sit and vienna gazes out to sea "how did you know i love beaches so much?" she asks. "vi ive known you for a long time i know alot of your favourite things" he deadpans "name some"

"beaches obviously, sunsets, sunflowers, strawberries, blair, your friends, lana del rey, vanilla scented things, polaroids,dark red, pink, pasta, and me ofc" he lists, making vienna tear up, she loved when people remembered things about her. "why are you crying did i say something wrong?" matt asks panicking. " no no idiot theyre happy tears.. no one like knows me that well it was really nice to hear" she smiles and matt smiles back, causing them both to blush.

It was getting to sunset and Matt was trying to work up the courage to tell her. He just couldnt. She looked so pretty and happy resting her head on his shoulder, he couldnt risk this right now. Suddenly vienna moves her head up to face him, "thank you for bringing me here its so pretty" she says quietly because they were so close to eachother. "its okay vi we can go again sometime if you want" causing vienna to nod.

She didnt move after they had stopped talking though, they just sat there staring into eachothers eyes. They move even closer until they are inches apart "vi.. can i kiss you?" matt asks. "of course matt" she chuckles and he wastes no time breaking the space between them.

The kiss is short but sweet, after they pull away they are both smiling brightly. The sun had basically set now so they decide to head back, Matt drives vienna back to her house and kisses her on the forehead before she leaves. "bye matt thankyou for today" she starts walking to her house "bye vi text me later" vienna puts her thumb up and walks through her door.

leila speaks!!!!🫶
thus is moving so fast but i didnt want it to be super slow anyway but after thus i am gunna be doing a slow burn chris fic
sorry i also lied ab updating i thought i wasnt gunna be able to but bestfriend is out rn
love u all