☆004☆

flashback

12 year old matt sits on the bench outside at recess deep in thought, he liked vienna. He just didn't know how to tell her, they never got along but he secretly loved the sly remarks they made about eachother, the silly arguments they had over the last cookie, the way vienna stared him down to get what she wanted, the way vienna played with her hair while talking or the way her red nail polish was always chipped from the way she bit her nails, he loved everything about her, he loved her.

shit. how was he supposed to tell his enemy he likes her ? he couldnt. He couldn't speak to her again, he had to get rid of these feelings.

"hey loser"  he hears the person he least wanted to speak to say. he turns his back on her before he blurts his feelings out right there. "hello??" vienna says again "earth to idiot" she walks to face him and waves her hand infront of his face comically. "go away vi" he mutters "i don't want to speak to you" he says again as vienna's face drops, sure they bickered 24/7 but even then they were at least speaking to eachother.

Matt notices her fallen expression and hangs his head down, he hates to hurt her like this but it's the only way, little did he know that vienna felt the same. But now everything had changed. From that day vienna vowed to actually hate matthew sturniolo, forever.

leila speaks 🤞🤞
short lil flashback chap i'll probs update later but just wanted to write something quick, ty to the matts hoes gc for hyping me up love u all endlessly <3