001.

viennas pov

"VIENNA" i hear my sister blair shout from downstairs. "im still getting ready just wait" i shout back as i walk to my dresser to find an outfit. Its the first day of senior year, so i want to look presentable but not like im trying too hard, i decide on a brown sweater and blue jeans before i hear blair shout again "YOUR FRIENDS AND MATT ARE HEAR HURRY UP" i roll my eyes as soon as i hear matts name. I braid my hair take a quick picture and make my way downstairs.

viennaluvsu

:first day of senior year!(liked by evieray, sodakid, numberonebirdhater and 500 more)

(liked by evieray, sodakid, numberonebirdhater and 500 more)

comments:

evieray- my bestfriend is so pretty😨
viennalovesu- @evieray so's mine thats crazy😱😱

sodakid- u look good i guess😒
viennalovesu- wow chris complimenting me??😟😟

matt sturniolo- Gross🤢
viennalovesu- @mattsturniolo u dont even follow me why ru here??

numberonebirdhater- if i wasnt gay...😉😉
viennalovesu- @numberonebirdhater
WHAT 😦😦😦

author- physically cant do anymore comments its so much effort

no ones pov

Vienna enters the living room to see Chris, Nick and Matt sitting on the couch talking to blair. "Okay guys lets go" she says loudly. "vienna shut the fuck up its way too early for you to be speaking this loud to me" matt shouts to her, "matt chill the fuck out" nick says, defending vienna. "guys can we just fucking go" chris whines, dragging out his words.

They all get in the car, Matt in the drivers seat, chris in passenger, nick and vienna in the back, and blair in the far back. "do we have time to pick up evie?" vienna asks matt, "no" matt mutters knowing full well they have time but just wanting to annoy vienna, "pleaseee" she begs looking at matt. "Fine whatever vi" he says back angrily as she smiles at him mockingly

They pull up up evies house and vienna texts her letting her know theyre outside

vivi🤍🤍- vienna
eevs🖤🖤-evie

vivi🤍🤍- we're outside bbg

eevs🖤🖤- COMING NOW
read 10s

"HEY GUYSSSS" evie screams running out of her house. "EVIEEE" vienna shouts getting out of the car to hug her best friend. They both get in the car, vienna in her original place and evie behind her with blair. "hey blair i've missed u" evie says, "girl i saw u yesterday what ru talking about" she mumbles back. "sorry eevs she's angry bc she's up to early" vienna says with air quotes on up to early. Evie continues to greet everyone and matt starts driving to school.

As they arrive they are given their schedules "does anyone have psychology first period?" vienna asks. Everyone shakes their head except matt, "i do." matt mutters through gritted teeth. Vienna rolls her eyes "great." she says sarcastically and starts walking to class, matt 10 steps behind her. She walks in and looks at the new seating chart, okay i'm in the back not too bad she thinks feeling quite happy, her happiness is cut short though when she sees who she's sat next to MATT? ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME she thinks again as she stomps to her seat, throws her bag down and picks up her phone instantly.

BEST GC OUT THERE
vivi🤍-vienna
eevs🖤-evie
bernard🙄-matt
chrizz😉-chris
fav triplet❤️‍🩹-nick
blair🙏- blair

vivi🤍
guys you'll never believe who i've been seated with😔

bernard🙄
i'm literally right fucking here

eevs🖤
so i'm guessing its matt?

vivi🤍
sadly yes.

bernard🙄
stfu vi ur blessed to be sitting with me
read by vivi🤍 1m

Vienna slams her phone on her desk, making matt jump a little, vienna sighs and starts bouncing her leg. Matt knows she does this when she's anxious, it's probably because of the full class of people and how loudly they're all talking, he gets this because he feels like this too. He glances at her and puts his hand on her knee hesitantly to try to calm her down, she looks at him confused by the touch.. he looks back at her but doesn't remove his hand until the bouncing stops. Vienna appreciates him for that but would never tell him, she hates him right?

FIRST CHAPTER GUYS PLS COMMENT IF U READ I WOULD LOVE TO INTERACT WITH ANYONE WHO READS (if anyone does LOL) but yeah i hope u like this and pls comment if i messed anything up 🙏🙏🙏🙏  also thanks to sav and tori for hyping me up thatsturniologirrl mattgirl4eva