chapter 11: home invasion and memories.

A couple of months went by turns out the transferring and the new physical therapy and recovery took longer than I thought but my friends stood beside me to help me on the road to recovery.

As a year went by we did more research with the help from Ben and coach David to find Eric.

And what we found I couldn't even imagine anything like that.

Eric wasn't hiding from the police but someone we think might be connected to my dad.

Whoever that man was in my dream I saw him again while searching for my brother but no one else could see him it.made me start to wonder if I was going crazy.

He would point to clues then disappear like a ghost as we searched even further for my brother but alas as he began to get closer so did my time to transfer to the academy as well.

As my birthday passed and I was now 17 it was time for me and my friends to transfer to Orion Alya Academy Of Education or OA for short I didn't know why they left the E or the other letters out my guess was the nickname would be too long.

Oh! I bet you're wondering what happened to Brent summers? A week before the trial he broke out of prison and came to my house to look for me but no one was there.

Thankfully I was staying at the apartment Vickie was living in at the time but he eventually found his way there.

Dylan and Miles were on their way for a sleepover when Brent showed up at the front door.

We had ordered pizza when we heard a knock at the door we thought it was Brent back then I was still in recovery and it had turned out when that reporter flung me out of the wheelchair I landed on my ankle and came back from the Dr in a foot brace with a bad sprain.

I know ya girl just can't get a break!

But I still wanted to help out so Vickie helped me to the door and I would hold the bags of drinks and other sides and snacks while she held the pizza's but she insisted that she'd just bring me the food and I'd hold it and I gave in.

But when she got to the door it wasn't the pizza guy it was Brent at the door Vickie had never seen him before so she asked who he was when she noticed he didn't have a uniform I asked her what was taking her so long as I limped to the door.

as soon as our eyes met he knew I knew exactly who he was and I slammed the door shut and locked it as I hyperventilated.

Vickie asked me what was wrong and I told her that was Brent and she wasted no time she ran and locked the back door and all of the windows then called the police.

Vickie let me know they were on their way.

as we waited for them Vickie tried her best to calm me down as started freaking out what if they don't make it here in time?! What if he gets inside and does something to me again or worse you?! I shouted as tears streamed down my face and I grabbed my head.

My hair had this rare mutation were it turns dark brown overtime most of my hair was dark brown close to black already I had this big patch in the front of my hair on the right side of my head.

my Dr said its highly unlikely that it would get dark as while the rest of my hair got darker that spot got lighter it was so light it was nearly white it was a tan white like a wall rather than regular white anyways back to what happened.

Vickie held me close to her and told me nothing like that will happen but I could tell she was afraid as well then we heard a loud bang on the window near the couch we were sitting in front of.

And we saw as the window slowly began to crack before we could even react the window shattered to pieces as Brent flew inside holding a rope my eye grew frantic as I saw him glide inside the apartment and a huge rock landed on the couch.