Chapter 3: help.

I looked down as I felt someone bump into and I. Looked down it was Emma.

Emma? I said confused why are rushing down the hall in such a hurry?.

Then Emma looked at me swiftly with frantic eyes and she was clutching her arm.

Then I heard a loud.

Emma! Get back here!.

Just I as k heard it Emma scrambled to her feet and hid behind me.

Please she said you've gotta help me he's a psychopath! Said Emma as I felt her hands shake on my shoulder.

I looked to see who was pushing people out of his way through the students.

Then I realized it was Brent as he got closer.

Brent? I said confused.

What's going on here?.

Nothing coach David said Brent she freaked out when we where playing I noticed she was alone and I went to sit with her and she accidentally got hurt and I think she's got ptsd cause she totally freaked said Brent as his brow furrowed.

No! Yelled Emma if that's your definition of playing you need to be in a mental institution with metal doors and a padlock.

What did he do? I said to Emma as I noticed she was starting to freak out more.

He fucking blowtorched my arm! saying weird shit like he wanted to see what made me tick then once he did.

he clicked a button and the flame got bigger he was gonna kill me said Emma as she gripped my arm harder.

Can you show me the burn? I said to Emma softly.

She hesitated for a bit but then she held out her arm.

Her shirt was matted to her skin from her skin being hot.

Then I lifted her skin and a huge burn mark was on her arm it was blistering oozing and bleeding from what I could see I could tell it was fresh.

Brent I said seriously what it this?

That's nothing said Brent nervously Emma come here he said seriously.

no no I said seriously what is this?! look at her arm did you do this?! I said getting angry.

Out of all bullying cases I never seen something this bad I used to be a cop but after an injury I was told I couldn't do police work anymore my body couldn't handle it anymore.

so I left the line of duty I was the chief of detectives I've even investigated bullying but this is bad..

not only do you only see this in adult males he was sitting here denying it and still trying to get Emma to come to him.

he looked like a possessive abuser or psychopath like Emma had told me

Emma! Come Here! Shouted Brent.

No! I shouted back then I looked at a student call the police I said and tell them David Monroe told you to call I said quickly.

Then the student pulled out their phone and dialed 911.

Then Brent screamed out in raged and came running at us I thought he was running at me but he ran past me and lounged at Emma.

Then he tackled her.

Emma fell down with a yelp.

Then Brent pulled out a weird looking knife.
And held it in front Emma now it was fun chasing you but I want to play some more said Brent.

I have a new toy said Brent then flipped a switch on the knife and fire came out of it this toy cuts and burns said Brent as he smiled.

There was a student in need of my help but if I got any closer I was sure he'd hurt her or worse I had no idea of what to do next.