Chapter 5: arrested.

I didn't know what to do I was panicking I didn't know what Brent was gonna do to Emma.

Then after a couple of agonizing minutes the police showed up.

One of the officers named Ben ran up to me.

What happened he said worried.

After I explained what happened I pointed him to the direction Brent went.

and as we ran further down the hall there was three rooms and we didn't know witch one Brent went into.

Damnit! I said frustrated.

Emma just came back to school after being in a huge car wreck she is not strong enough to defend herself yet.

that's why she had to go to gym more than the other kids I said to officer Ben

You mean she was in that huge car explosion off of highway 6? The one that was on the news it was a pretty big explosion said officer Ben.

Yes I said worried her car was the one that exploded.

Ben looked at me with a horrified look we have to find them fast said officer Ben she's already been traumatized by something like that.

and now she has to deal with this on her first day back to school? that will break her said officer Ben.

but what room? I said then one of the students walked up to us.

Um coach? Said one of the students named Haley you're looking for Brent right? She said.

Yeah I answered.

We saw him go into the science classroom said Haley.

Thanks Haley I said then we ran for the science  room.

I tried to open it but it was locked.

Then Ben and the other officers kicked the door down and ran inside.

And to our horror.

Brent was on top of her while she was unconscious.

and her shirt was opened and her pants where pulled down and he was taking off his belt.

It was worse than I thought he was about to assault her if he didn't already  before.

Me and Ben looked horrified.

Get off of her kid! Shouted Ben as he took out his gun.

Brent looked at him swiftly then he flipped Emma on his lap and held a knife at her throat.

Stay back! He shouted you can't take her from me! Shouted Brent.

We're making up after a misunderstanding said Brent go away!.

She isn't even conscious said one of the officers.

She fell asleep said Brent.

Then why did you keep going? Said Ben.

Brent looked nervous as he tried to come up with an excuse.

Nothing that you come up with will save you remember that said Officer Ben so you might as well tell the truth.

Brent looked at Emma and smiled then he looked at officer Ben and smiled  because I wanted to he said coldly.

Uh huh that's what I thought said officer Ben now put your hands up before I put a bullet in you.

Brent didn't let up.

Then one of the rookie officers jumped at Brent knocking Emma out of his hands.

Then the officer slapped handcuffs.

Hey Keller! Shouted Ben what the hell!.

What said officer Keller we got em.

You coulda hurt the girl said officer Ben.

After the ambulance showed up the checked on Emma and loaded her into the ambulance.

Officer Keller got a huge scolding for acting recklessly.

And Brent is going to jail and they'll hold a trial for him soon as the principal called his parents..