Chapter 10: figuring it out.

But what about my friends? I said as I looked at them and looked back at coach David.

I thought about that said coach David and we asked their parents and their teachers and we looked at their grades and they will be transferring with you said coach David with a smile.

A big grin spreader across then I looked at my friends and let out a huge squeal as I jumped up and down with them.

Then I stopped briefly as I held my side and caught my breath.

Take it easy said officer Ben as he chuckled at me.

you're standing in a hospital not your bedroom.

Smirked David.

I hate to crash your celebrating but we still have to something about Brent said officer Ben.

and their are a ton of reporters outside.

and Emma is not well enough to run from the back entrance.

The Dr recommended a wheelchair for the next week.

I guess we will have to walk through them said David and try not to answer any questions.

Ben nodded but if they get to aggressive? .

You get to flash your badge and push people said David.

Okay we don't do that said Ben.

David raised a brow at him.

Okay maybe sometimes said Ben.

We are wasting time said miles the longer we wait the more reporters show up.

after I got changed into some comfortable night clothes on Vickie helped me into the wheelchair.

you okay? Said Vickie.

Yeah I replied I didn't know I could be so exhausted after putting on clothes I said as I leaned back in the wheelchair as I sighed in exhaustion.

Well you're still recovering said Vickie.

Then Dylan walked into the room ready to go? Said Dylan.

Ready to go I replied.

Then David grabs the ends of my wheelchair and starts wheeling me out of the room as soon as they made it out of the hospital reporters started bombarding Emma with questions.

Emma did Brent summers really sexually assaulted you? How does it feel to have to move back in with your mother after cps took you away once how are you grieving your father?.

Emma tried to ignore them all then she heard one of the reporters say how does it feel knowing your brother abandoned you to move back in with your mother?

Emma turned around fast my Brother didn't abandon me she said quickly as she turned to the reporter who said it then she told Vickie to walk faster towards the car.

The reporter gave her a strange look and Emma kind of flinched back as the reporter walked closer to her.

v'Vickie hurry up said Emma as she tugged on her sleeve Vicki looked at Emma's face then looked at the reporter then she nodded and speeded up hey wait! Said the reporter as she grabbed Emma's hand as Vickie began to run.

The reporter grabbed Emma's arm so hard that the wheelchair swerved and fell over knocking Emma out of it.

Emma hit the ground with a thud the reporter sat in front of Emma still holding her arm And she looked into Emma's eyes.

and stroked her hair slightly moving it out of her face revealing a small old scar on the side of her forehead.

the reporter gasped as she gripped Emma's arm harder you're Logan's daughter Emma said the Reporter.