☷ ☱ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

TW: MAJOR ANGST BC WHAT'S THE USE OF AN ANGST WRITER IF THEY AIN'T GONNA WRITE ANGST⁉️⁉️

A few days later, she was working once again. Tartaglia was nearby, keeping an eye on her. Her body was completely visible, her skirt barely covering her thighs and her blouse unbuttoned two buttons below.

He was feeling quite playful today, and he wanted to drive her into a jealous fit. He approached and smiled at her, his voice still soft and sweet.

"What if I told you that someone is interested in me~?"

She glanced at him as she continued working.

"You barely go out of the house and you're telling me... someone is interested in you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah~" He smiled and leaned further towards her. His voice was as calm as ever, despite how tense the atmosphere was.

"This woman is beautiful, kindhearted...~ And...~"

"She's a better person than you, honestly..~" He smirked and continued his sentence. "Why would I want a cold woman like you..~ When I have a woman who is better than you in every single way~"

Was he lying about any of this? Maybe. Or maybe he just wanted to see if she'd react to his words. She chuckled as she stood up from her seat and opened a drawer on her table, revealing a bra. It wasn't hers.

"I was starting to wonder whose this was." She put her cold demeanor back on her face as she threw the bra that wasn't hers on the floor, at his feet. "Hmm~" He looked at the bra on the ground, and he felt as if he was caught. He felt embarrassed, but nonetheless felt a bit excited by the prospect of getting caught.

"I guess this girl is really my type, huh~?" He tilted his head. "You must be getting jealous, huh..~"He smiled playfully.

"Don't know" She shrugged as she walked towards him.

"All I know is that my signature is on the divorce papers" She patted his shoulder before handing him the divorce papers that already had her signature.

"My lawyer will be visiting you tomorrow" She tilted her head at his direction, the coldness in her eyes was there again. "What? We're getting divorced?" He stared at her with a confused look on his face, and he looked back at the divorce papers she handed to him.

"I don't want a divorce, my love..~" He looked back at her, wanting an explanation. "I'm still in love with you." He smiled, trying to keep the mood lightened up, but he looked genuinely worried. (Fix yo damn cheating habit 🤡)

"Don't tell me you want to divorce me..?~" He didn't want her to leave his side, and he refused to sign the divorce papers. She shrugged as she turned to him, her hands in her pockets.

"Or do you really love me?" She threw a bunch of pictures with his mistresses on their bed, they had a date on them. It was taken only recently. (It was like, 3 days ago)

"I can explain, I swear!" He was embarrassed and ashamed. He didn't want to tell her the reason why he cheated, because it would only hurt her more and he didn't want to break all trust she had on him. (She did not trust you since the beginning my bro 🤡)

"Please..~ Give me one more chance, love..~ Just one more chance.." He said as he tried to hold onto her. She shook her head.

"I gave you a year, yet you put it to waste." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I gave you a second chance! To redeem your self! You wanted this marriage to work! So I gave you a year!" She yelled at him as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. (She's like me frfr)

"I told you. You can't fix a marriage that was already broken before it even started." She looked down at him. He was shocked to see her crying. He was never prepared for this reaction, as her usual persona was the cold, composed and apathetic woman he fell for all those years ago. He was never ready to see her cry, as she was always filled with pride. (You did this to her bro, you're the one to blame ☠️)