☷⚌ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Tartaglie was impatiently awaiting her return. He couldn't get out of his thoughts; his mind was filled with the anticipation of her, and he was going crazy without her.

His body was slightly aching, he was exhausted from what felt like days of pleasure with her. But he had no choice to think that she was the one to blame for all this, he couldn't stop his lust and desire for her. It felt like he needed her in order to breathe, or even survive. (Air & Water rn are staring blankly at him lmfao wwwww)

It was then that she finally came home.

"I'm home.." She called out, opening the front door as she took her shoes and brown coat off, hanging her coat on the coat hanger as she walked inside the living room and set her bag on the counter. As soon as she walked in, his eyes turned to focus on her. His legs were on the couch, as well as his arms behind his head.

"My precious love~.. You're home at last...~ Thank goodness.." He got up and walked towards her.

"You're home safe.." He smiled softly, before taking her by the waist and kissing her lips softly. (Girlboss just got home from work, calm your fucking dick bro 🤡🤡)

She was the one who pulled away from the kiss as she took his hands off her waist.

"I didn't expect to come home to a clingy husband" She kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he chuckled.

"I'm not clingy, my lovely lady...~ I was just worried for you.." His voice was slightly deeper.

"I'm glad you're back, I need you..~" He smirked, his eyes filled with lust and passion. "I can't get enough, I desire you every minute..~" (☠️)

"And you said you weren't clingy" She deadpanned at him as she walked over to the fruit basket they had and picked up an apple, rinsing it before she took a bite.

"I'm not clingy!" He protested. Of course, he was clingy. He just wanted to be with her again. "Just..I'm being romantic...~ I'm showing you how much you satisfy me..~"

He stared at her, feeling completely mesmerised at the way she took the bite. Her mouth, the way she moved, just all of her was intoxicating.

"My sweet..~" He moved closer to her a bit, "Do you want me..~?" She was thrown off guard by his sudden question, making her cough.

"What a weird question to ask..." She narrowed her eyes at him. "I just want to know if you want me..~" He moved closer to her, his hands wrapped around her waist. He was close enough to lean in and kiss you.

"I want you~ to know how badly I desire you..~ My precious love...~ I want you to know that I'm addicted to you...~" A small grin appeared on him.

He couldn't help himself but lean in for a kiss again. She covered his lips with her hand as she deadpanned at him.

"I just got home from work. Give me a minute to breathe before you suddenly start advancing towards me" She deadpanned once again.

His lips were covered, yet his eyes were filled with desire and lust. He wanted nothing more than to take her into his arms again. He wanted to lay her down on the bed and satisfy her again. (Ayo- 🤨)

"A minute..~? I can't handle a minute without being with you~" He teased, before kissing the palm of her hand. "My beloved~..~ I don't want to waste a minute without you~"

"Then go find something else to do besides annoying me" She took her hand off his mouth as she walked past him and into her office room where she did most of her paperwork.

"I can't..~ I have nothing else to do~" He followed after her, placing his hands on her shoulders and turning her to face him.

"Just kiss me already~..~" He whispered, feeling completely restless and filled with desire. "I can't handle a minute of not having you~...~" He pleaded softly, his voice sounding sweet yet filled with desperate and neediness. "My loveee~"

"A kiss will lead to another thing, and that thing will lead to another another thing." She stared blankly at him before she turned around and walked inside her office room before sitting down on the chair behind her desk.

He just couldn't resist her anymore; he was always so needy about her and would never settle down unless he was getting enough of her.

He sat down too, on the opposite side of her desk. He placed his arms behind his head and grinned at her, "And what's wrong with that?~ You'll have no trouble with it, trust me~..~" (famous last words)

She sighed.

"You can sit on lap while I work, but that's it." She patted her lap as she allowed him permission. He felt a jolt of happiness rush through his body. He eagerly sat on her lap. (Wishing I was in his position rn tsk tsk)

"Won't you have trouble working with me on your lap~?" He smiled faintly, his voice filled with a hint of curiosity and amusement. "It might be too distracting~" He teased, placing a hand on her thigh. She knew what he was planning, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"No I won't, as long as you keep your hands to yourself. You can sit on my lap, but that's it. No funny business" She spoke sternly as she started doing the paperwork her boss asked her to.

"Fine.." He sounded reluctant to obey, but as always he had no choice but to listen to her. He was obedient to her, and he liked it that way. He was her dog, she was all he wanted.

"You sure..?" He asked, slightly teasing. "I might accidentally touch you..~" His hand drifted slowly towards her thigh and squeezed it softly. He wanted to take as much of you as he could. She sighed once again as she took his hand off her thigh.

"I know! Let's play a game!" She put on her fake "giddy and goofy" voice. "If you don't touch me the whole time I'm working, I'll reward you. But if you touch me while I'm working, you aren't allowed to touch me for a week." She spoke sternly again as she said the rules to the game. (NOW J REALLY WISH I WAS HIM)

"A game, eh??~" He thought about it for a bit, and a grin appeared on his face. "And here I thought you'd agree to be my plaything~..~" He giggled, teasingly, before shaking his head. A week without her touch? He couldn't handle that.. "I'd be missing you too much~.. So fine, we'll play the game..~" He nodded, a confident grin on his face. He felt completely confident in the fact that he could "win" this game. (Bro is gonna fucking lose 🤡)

- Time Skip -

He enjoyed the way she looked. He wasn't allowed to touch her, but he couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair was neat and tied up in a bun, exposing her bare neck. Her blouse was open in the first two buttons.

He couldn't think about anything, other than wanting her; no one else, just her. He felt completely obsessed with her, and her presence alone made him desire her.

He was so close to reaching out and touching her... Just once... She glanced at his hand that was inching towards her chest. "Remember the rules." She reminded him before she went back to working.

"I know, I know..~" He groaned. He couldn't stand the fact that he had to wait another week just to touch her again. Just once..~. He wanted to touch her.. He wanted to possess her, and he wanted her to be his and his alone.

"I'm going to lose this game, you know that..~" He sighed sadly, moving his hand away from her chest. "I know" She glanced at him before continuing her work.

"..Just one touch~" He muttered softly but loud enough for her to hear it.

He just wanted a single touch, he felt starved from her body. Her lips alone weren't enough, but her entire body was like an addiction to him.

He was just hoping she'd break the game's rules and give in to him, but he had a feeling she wouldn't. She had control over herself, and he didn't want to mess that up.

"Just.. This once..~ Come on, my love.." He begged.

(Cliffhanger bc we love hanging things 🥰)