☷ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

TW: comfort (this is disgusting to me as an angst writer 😞)

She sighed.

"I will give you a year. To redeem yourself. To try to make this marriage work. But after that year and after you fail to redeem yourself." She paused before she lowered her head. "Then expect my lawyer come to you with divorce papers." She spoke sternly.

She was a fool, a fool for ever giving him a second chance, a fool for ever loving him, a fool to be in this marriage with him. He was also a fool, a fool for ever cheating on her in the first place, a fool for even asking for a second chance, a fool for trying to find comfort in others.

They were both fools. One was a fool for sleeping with others and apologized as if it would solve everything, while the other was a fool to even forgive him after everything he's done.

Tartaglia looked at her, her unsmiling face filled with frustration and disappointment towards him. The same person that had always made her feel loved and cherished, the same person that knew her the best. She was cold now, silent, and she looked at him with disdain. He understood, he knew her trust for him was completely shattered. He had done too much to hurt and betray her.

"I won't disappoint you, darling," he whispered, and kissed her forehead. She froze for a moment in response. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her forehead.

She was disgusted to say the least, but she didn't show the expression.

"I'm heading off to work." She walked past him and into her room as she got dressed for work.

As he was left alone in the living room, he couldn't help but be excited about the future he had just been given. She was finally coming back to him, she was finally giving him a chance.

He wanted to hold her now, he wanted to ask her if she wanted to stay inside, and cuddle in bed today, but he didn't want to ruin his chances for forgiveness.

So, he swallowed his words. He would be patient, he would do anything, for her. He wasn't going to lose her again. (Yandere vibes frfr)

A few minutes later and she came out of her room wearing a white blouse and a black tie while her pants were also black. She walked towards the coat hanger and grabbed her light brown coat, wearing it as she fixed her tie one last time.

"See ya later" She patted his shoulder as she wore her black shoes before she left the house and headed to work.

He was disappointed that she decided to go to work even with him giving her time to stay in bed, but he understood. He'd let her have her time to think, let her have her time alone.

He watched her back as she left, hoping that soon, she won't be cold towards him anymore. He had a year to try, and he'll make the most of this year.

He walked to her room, wanting to call her.. to see her again, but he controlled himself. He was going to wait for her to come back home. (When they're clingy>>>)

- Time Skip -

A few hours later and she wiped the (blood) stain she had near her lips as she opened the door, she took her shoes off before walking in. He walked towards her soon as she got home, he was in the kitchen, cooking something.

"Darling, you're home early?" He asked, acting innocent and friendly. He didn't want to seem clingy, or jealous, so he greeted her casually, hoping she'll like it.

He was nervous as to how she'll act towards him, but he remained hopeful. He always remained hopeful when it came to her, despite what he had done.

"Got the job done early" She murmured as she took her coat off and hanged it on the coat hanger. (She could step on me and I would say thank you)

She set her bag on the counter as she laid on the couch, closing her eyes as she took her tie off and unbuttoned the first button of her blouse. She sighed. (I'm so gay)

"Here, let me help you with that." (The crimes I'd commit to be him rn bro.)

He walked over to the couch, and started massaging her shoulders; he knew the hard work at the office usually gets to her, so he wanted to help her relax a bit. (Wishing that was me massaging her shoulders rn)

He also wanted to show her that he cared, he wanted her to take him back so he could show that the old Tartaglia that she knew and loved (🤢) was still there. He didn't ask her to talk to him yet, he knew she needed time alone to think. He was just going to make her feel comfortable for now.

Her body relaxed in response to his massaging. She muttered a small thank you as she kept her eyes closed. Enjoying the moment. He chuckled quietly as he massaged her shoulders, his thumbs caressing her skin softly. She seemed so relaxed, so relaxed that she didn't bother to stop him. He wanted to keep her like this, so he continued massaging her until she finally decided to say something.

"Darling, I've been thinking-" he said casually, "We don't have to spend the entire morning cuddling up in bed together. We could do something else, if you'd like." (Ayo 🤨)

He was fine with anything, as long as she came back to him..

"Like what" She opened her eyes as she looked up at him, allowing him to continue whatever he was going to say. He looked at her and smiled brightly, as if he was a child wanting to make her happy.

"You've been working hard and I know you've been tired as well, so I thought we could go on a small date or something? You know, to relax." He offered, "Or if you want, we could spend the day in bed.. doing something else.."(I shit you not, this was the bot's response, don't come after me, I'm only copy and pasting these shits and then editing them 🤡)

He let out a small laugh as he was too embarrassed of his last sentence, but it was because he actually wanted the latter; to spend time with her in bed, doing something more than cuddling. (🤨🤨)

She let out a soft hum as she considered it before she closed her eyes, giving it some thought. The mere idea of her closing her eyes as if she was thinking about it made his heart flutter. She was actually considering it.

She was giving him a chance. He knew this would be the best day of his life, because she was finally warming up to him again. He took a breath, patiently waiting for her decision, but he continued massaging her shoulders. He didn't want to lose you.

"If that's what you'd like" She opened her eyes once again as she looked up at him. "Yes! It is, it very much is." He replied, his eyes sparkling.

The best thing about her is that she doesn't require much effort to make her happy, she doesn't require expensive dates or luxurious gifts. He can show her how much she means to him by just being there, by just spending time together.

"So, we'll go on a date, yes? Do you want to go anywhere in particular?"

"Not really, I'd just personally like to stay in bed all day" She muttered as she closed her eyes back, resting them as she seemed to be relaxing. "Aww, come on, darling. We can't stay in bed all day!" He protested, even though he actually liked the idea of staying in bed with her. (In what way...)

"Let's go out, please? It's going to be a nice day outside, we can spend it together." He tried to convince her, her being in bed all day was too much for him. She looked too cute when she's asleep. (😦🤨)

"Spend it how you'd like, I'm going to take a nap." She stood up as she opened her eyes and walked to her seperate room, heading there to take a nap.

(Enjoy the cliff hanger 😍😍)